Admiralitetsthe

Ceylon Black Tea, Chinese Keemun Black Tea, Darjeeling Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Unfortunately this one is not for me. I tried this gongfu and it had that typical darjeeling dryness. That was after a rinse and several steeping attempts. Eventually it ran out of flavor around...” Read full tasting note

From Østerlandsk Thehus

Oriental Tea House was founded by a Marine who had participated in the English Queen Victoria’s 50th anniversary in 1887. In Copenhagen, he founded the Oriental Tea House, where the special “Admiralty Tea” is still one of the house’s mixes. This tea has been treasured not only by the citizens of Copenhagen over the years, but by customers from all over the country.

The mixture consists of teas from Darjeeling, Ceylon and Keemun.

About Østerlandsk Thehus View company

1 Tasting Note

Unfortunately this one is not for me. I tried this gongfu and it had that typical darjeeling dryness. That was after a rinse and several steeping attempts. Eventually it ran out of flavor around the same time that astringent quality went away so I gave up and tried making it Western style. It’s better than the gongfu but still has a strong metallic quality. Into the swap box for someone who would appreciate it more.