Edit tea info Last updated by Meliboum

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This one comes from a small tea shop in my small town. The owner is super nice and very passionate about tea. He created a whole “line” of blends and each of them was named after a region or a...” Read full tasting note

From Péchés Mignons

Product description not available yet.

About Péchés Mignons View company

1 Tasting Note

This one comes from a small tea shop in my small town. The owner is super nice and very passionate about tea. He created a whole “line” of blends and each of them was named after a region or a special place in the province of Quebec, which I think is quite nice.

This one is named after some mountains. It was one of the first loose leaf teas I’ve ever tried, so it holds a special place in my heart. I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to because I’ve tasted so many amazing teas since then, but I still like it, especially in the morning.

I don’t know about all the ingredients, but it smells very fruity, mostly like berries, and every time I drink it I think of blueberries. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be blueberry-flavoured, but that’s what I get with a strong black tea base. It’s nice, but not unforgettable.