Tiramisu

Cinnamon, Coffee, Cream
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Home – 9:00 PM I’m not sure why I ended up with several Pinky Up teas. I think I had a sample of one in my Sips By box and liked it enough that I ordered several to try? Anyway, they’re generally...” Read full tasting note

From Pinky Up

We get that drinking tea is not the same as eating tiramisu, but try and tell that to your nose and taste buds. Pour yourself a mug of this chocolatey concoction layered with coffee and cinnamon, and you may just leave that cake in the fridge where it belongs.

Naturally calorie free
Contains caffeine
Premium whole leaf black tea
25 servings per tin
Serving size is 8 fl oz
Steep for 3-5 minutes
Ingredients: Black tea, cocoa nibs, white chocolate pieces (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lactose, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), cinnamon, coffee beans, natural and artificial flavoring

About Pinky Up View company

1 Tasting Note

Home – 9:00 PM

I’m not sure why I ended up with several Pinky Up teas. I think I had a sample of one in my Sips By box and liked it enough that I ordered several to try? Anyway, they’re generally not very good.

This one mostly just tastes of weak coffee, even though I used a ridiculous amount of leaf for my 16-ounce pot. There’s also a bit of cream, and just a slight undercurrent of cinnamon.

I would probably enjoy this more if it were sweetened, as I’m not a person who would ever drink coffee black. So someone who actually likes coffee would probably like this more than I do!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Coffee, Cream