Self Care Blend (Elderberry Apricot Tea)

Honeybush Tea
Apple Pieces, Apricot, Apricot Flavour, Elderberry, Honeybush, Sunflower Petals
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by TessBrianna
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was skeptical of this tea that I received as a Mystery Blend. My skepticism was based solely on the name. I expected grassy greens with herbs and weeds that aren’t delicious. My first sniff let...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

One of the things we just love about tea is how luxurious a simple cup of tea can feel. We want you to feel like a million billion bucks at a moment’s notice, which was exactly what our intention was when making the Self Care Blend. A curious pairing of elderberry (tart) and apricot (sweet), this all-organic tea has mellow flavors and is packed with nutrients. You’ll love it paired with a hot bath, a good book, or after a nice spa treatment. Elderberry – believed to help us tap into our inner magic – helps expel toxins and helps with colds and viruses, and apricot is believed to be one of the most healing fruits in nature.

About Plum Deluxe View company

1 Tasting Note

I was skeptical of this tea that I received as a Mystery Blend. My skepticism was based solely on the name. I expected grassy greens with herbs and weeds that aren’t delicious. My first sniff let me know I was wrong. This fruity (elderberry and apricot) tea is lovely and comforting any time of day.