Vanilla Latte Tea

Black Tea, Cardamom, Honeybush, Vanilla
Cardamon, Cream, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Plum Deluxe

• “Added half a sugar cube, and a small splash of cream. I didn’t get a hint of cardamom, which was unfortunate because it’s a flavor I absolutely love. I oddly got a somewhat savory butter aroma and...” Read full tasting note
  • “This one is warm and cozy. The cardamom gives it an added depth and spice without making it “spicy.” It’s a nice balance of flavors, and the blend of honeybush and black tea makes it something I...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

Vanilla tea lattes are the comfort food of tea lovers. It’s one of our personal favorites, so we’ve created a tea that is a delightful balance of sweet and spice, perfect for latte time. The base is a fresh black Ceylon tea paired with our favorite nutty honeybush tea, and topped with the lightest touch of creamy, dreamy vanilla extract.

All Plum Deluxe teas are hand-blended and infused with love in Portland, Oregon. Each 1oz packet makes 15-20 cups. All organic ingredients — no sulfites, no artificial chemicals, non-GMO.

About Plum Deluxe View company

Added half a sugar cube, and a small splash of cream.
I didn’t get a hint of cardamom, which was unfortunate because it’s a flavor I absolutely love. I oddly got a somewhat savory butter aroma and the flavor was a very, very mild vanilla. Not quite the rich, cardamomy vanilla latte I was hoping for.

This one is warm and cozy. The cardamom gives it an added depth and spice without making it “spicy.” It’s a nice balance of flavors, and the blend of honeybush and black tea makes it something I can enjoy at almost any time of day. I’ve not tried it as a latte yet, but that’s the next step!

Flavors: Cardamon, Cream, Vanilla