No Obligations Decaf Black Tea

Black Tea, Cacao Beans, Calendula, Cinnamon, Cocoa Nibs, Hazelnut Natural Flavouring, Natural Almond Flavor, Orange Peel, Rooibos, Vanilla
Chocolate, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Vanilla
Decaffeinated
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by TreeGal

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Enjoyed this after a stressful Saturday (hey, I’m a mom, Saturdays aren’t days off!). It is definitely cozy and relaxing! The chocolate and vanilla notes are definitely present, and I think the...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

Given the state of world affairs, we thought you could use a good cup of something with no expectations attached — hence the aptly named No Obligations blend. We use a fresh, vibrant decaf Ceylon black tea for the base and add both hazelnut and almond extracts with some spiced cinnamon, a pinch of cocoa nibs, and a creamy vanilla.

The result is a cup that will wrap around you tighter than your granny’s arms. Sip and relax, knowing that you’re doing the best that you can and that taking a moment for yourself is always a great idea.

About Plum Deluxe View company

1 Tasting Note

Enjoyed this after a stressful Saturday (hey, I’m a mom, Saturdays aren’t days off!). It is definitely cozy and relaxing! The chocolate and vanilla notes are definitely present, and I think the hazelnut probably contributes to the chocolaty “feel.” I am not aware of any flavor from the orange peel, but I’m sure it’s contributing to the background flavor. It’s just a touch flat tasting – in all likelihood, the problem suffered by most decaf teas in my experience – but still delicious and comforting. I added a fair amount of sugar to this – I don’t think you need to do that, but it just was the mood I was in. I’d like to try this one as a latte!

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Vanilla