Fog Cutter Black Tea (Irish Breakfast w/ Hint of Lemon)

Assam Black Tea, Ceylon Black Tea, Darjeeling Tea, Lemon Peel
Astringent, Lemon, Malt
High
Edit tea info Last updated by TreeGal

• “I did not get enough sleep last night, by a long shot. So this morning I am most certainly in a fog, and so I thought I’d try this. Good choice! A strong breakfast blend. Not so malty or...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is a nice solid, basic tea to me. It’s definitely what I think of as a breakfast tea, hearty and strong, a touch bitter and malty but not overly so. The lemon isn’t strong but is definitely...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

Sometimes you need a bold black tea to help you clear through the emotional and mental clutter and help you focus on what you need to do to reach your goals and dreams.

That’s the intention with our “Fog Cutter” Irish breakfast blend with a hint of lemon. It’s got all of our favorite black teas — Darjeeling, African, Ceylon, and Assam — along with a hint of lemon peel to provide brightness. Expertly blended, you’ll love it hot or iced, steeped strong or weak, with or without your favorite extras. Sail ahead, brave one, and clear skies are ahead!

About Plum Deluxe View company

Good choice! A strong breakfast blend. Not so malty or overpowering that you feel like you’ve been whacked in the head, but strong.
Thank goodness. I’m going to need all the help I can get this morning!

This is a nice solid, basic tea to me. It’s definitely what I think of as a breakfast tea, hearty and strong, a touch bitter and malty but not overly so. The lemon isn’t strong but is definitely present – I’d probably like a touch more, but I like a ton of flavor. This isn’t a tea that I’ll drink often just because of personal preferences, but it’s nicely done and solid.

Flavors: Astringent, Lemon, Malt