Housewarming

High
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “The flavors in this tea are so hard to identify. I truly can’t tell what this is supposed to be. I taste black tea and something mildly desserty, but I can’t tell what. It’s mild and pleasant, but...” Read full tasting note
  • “I ran out of local honey (I know how this sounds) and had to use some from the grocery store (I know, I know) and it made my tea taste so funky (I KNOW). This tea is one of my favorites, always...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

We launched this blend in 2018 as a limited-edition celebratory blend for the opening of our new warehouse – and we’ve now made it a permanent selection. It’s a delicious vanilla ‘creme brulee’ black tea blend. It’s similar to our House Blend (just vanilla) with hints creaminess and caramel and a touch of floral sweetness. Enjoy in your favorite location with a splash of cream while toasting with friends.

INGREDIENTS:

Black Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Safflower, Blue Malva Flowers, Vanilla Essence, Love, Gratitude

PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Steep 1 tsp in boiling water 3-5 minutes.

SUGGESTED USES:

Great with a splash of creamer or vanilla sugar dust.

About Plum Deluxe View company

The flavors in this tea are so hard to identify. I truly can’t tell what this is supposed to be. I taste black tea and something mildly desserty, but I can’t tell what. It’s mild and pleasant, but it leaves me feeling pretty neutral since I can’t tell what it is.

Shae

This one tastes like chocolate chip pop tarts to me. Mmm.

AJRimmer

Aw man, maybe I should have tried a super overleafed mug of it before sending the tea box along!

This tea is one of my favorites, always deliciously chocolatey and vanilla…y (??), and this funky honey ruined it. Yes, I’m pouting. Yes, I’m probably being a little ridiculous. But also yes, I’m still grumpy about it.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML