White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos Herbal Tea

Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Peach

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thank you Plum Deluxe for this sample! I was so excited to try this one, as white chocolate is one of my favorite things, and peppermint is one of my go to tea flavors, and to top it all off, it...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

If a calming, sweet cup of herbal tea is calling your name, then pour yourself a cuppa of white chocolate peppermint rooibos herbal tea. It’s a simple blend of white chocolate (in our case, a creamy vanilla), peppermint, and rooibos with a sprinkling of coconut flakes for an adding touch of sweet. It takes well to sweetener but doesn’t need it – this fragrant and delicious herbal tea is perfect for all occasions, whether it’s a child’s tea party, a decaf tea for reading time, or just curled up in bed with PJs – nobody needs an excuse for a cup of white chocolate peppermint.

About Plum Deluxe View company

1 Tasting Note

Thank you Plum Deluxe for this sample!

I was so excited to try this one, as white chocolate is one of my favorite things, and peppermint is one of my go to tea flavors, and to top it all off, it has a rooibos base, and I love the natural sweetness you get from a rooibos tea.

I was conflicting how long to brew it for because a rooibos tea I typically steep for a rather long time, however with peppermint teas I steep for considerably less time. So my solution was to brew my first cup right in the middle of the suggested time (3-6min). 4.5 minutes later I had myself a cup of tea! After the typical impatient waiting time for the tea to cool enough to drink, I tried it.

It was surprising, at first I really got the sweet rooibos and then the peppermint and then a light white chocolate flavor. I really enjoyed this combination and it was easy to sip the cup. I wish the flavors were a little more together rather than tasting each flavor individually, which is strange because I am not sure how that makes sense when it is a cup of tea so of course everything is all together…

If you like peppermint and white chocolate I would recommend this tea, it has a fuller, sweeter body than a typical peppermint tea, while still remaining light and easy to sip.

Flavors: Peppermint, White Chocolate