Peach Bellini Herbal Tea

Rooibos Tea
Apple Pieces, Apricot Pieces, Mango, Orange Peel, Peach Essence, Pineapple Pieces, Rooibos, Rose Petals, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by whosbradpitt
Iced

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I’m starting to think I might not be a fan of rooibos, so take this with a grain of salt, but I didn’t much care for the earthy taste of something I thought would be light and fruity. Thankfully my...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

Product description not available yet.

About Plum Deluxe View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m starting to think I might not be a fan of rooibos, so take this with a grain of salt, but I didn’t much care for the earthy taste of something I thought would be light and fruity. Thankfully my partner finished it for me because I probably would have just let it go bad.

Iced
Cameron B.

You certainly wouldn’t be alone, there are a lot of people who don’t like red rooibos. It tends to have a rather woody flavor, and sometimes depending on the quality can also come off as medicinal.

Don’t let it deter you from trying green rooibos though, which is much milder and more universally liked.

whosbradpitt

Thanks for letting me know about this distinction! I’ll have to make sure to check out green rooibos. I’m finding as I drink some of my other teas I can handle red rooibos in some blends, but this one was overpowering.