2013 Nannuo Ancient Tree Ripe Brick 1000g

Earth, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by AllanK
Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 10 g 7 oz / 220 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had very high hopes for this tea. It was good, but did not live up to my expectations. It was sweet, earthy and had no bitterness so I shouldn’t complain. It just tasted a little flat to me. It’s...” Read full tasting note

From PuerhShop.com

Product description not available yet.

About PuerhShop.com View company

1 Tasting Note

I had very high hopes for this tea. It was good, but did not live up to my expectations. It was sweet, earthy and had no bitterness so I shouldn’t complain. It just tasted a little flat to me. It’s inaccurate to say there was anything bad about this tea, I just expected more as it was “Ancient Tree” tea.

I brewed this six times in a 220ml Gaiwan with 10.2g leaf and boiling water. I steeped it for 5 sec, 5 sec, 7 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec, and 20 sec. It seemed a little weaker on the sixth infusion than it should have been.

Flavors: Earth, Sweet

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 10 g 7 OZ / 220 ML
tea123

If I may make a comment, I would say 80/100 is generous for a tea that is flat. I do appreciate negatives as well as positives so I thank you for that.

AllanK

It wasn’t tremendously flat, it just tasted a little flat to me. I did enjoy the tea, it wasn’t a bad tea, just not spectacular.

boychik

Allan I take 8g for 100ml for shou.

AllanK

I will try it again next week with more tea. This is going out to you tomorrow, I am curious what you think.