Three Mint Tea

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Sivasubramanian

• “This is my last bag of this tea. Pukka uses mint in many of their teas, but this seems to be a “all mint” (and nothing else) tea. It’s fine, but I like “Refresh” better. The Refresh had the minty...” Read full tasting note
  • “The Three Mint Blend is interesting. You typically find peppermint or spearmint teas, or a mix of these two, but I’ve yet to find another tea that adds the field mint into the mix. The flavour of...” Read full tasting note
  • “I absolutely LOVE this tea! I’m not a huge fan of mint tea, but this one made me a believer! I could drink this tea every day it’s so lovely! Nice mint (obviously) flavor, but not overpowering in...” Read full tasting note
  • “342/365 This one’s a blend of peppermint, spearmint, and fieldmint. I’ve not come across the latter before, so I’m kind of intrigued by that. It brews up a murky brown, like most bagged mint teas,...” Read full tasting note

From Pukka

Three Mint is a unique combination of peppermint, spearmint and fieldmint. It really packs a punch giving this herbal tea a distinct sweet and fresh flavour with a real hit of cool mint! Three mint helps to support digestion and refresh the palate.

Caffeine free.

Certified organic by the Soil Association

About Pukka View company

This is my last bag of this tea.
Pukka uses mint in many of their teas, but this seems to be a “all mint” (and nothing else) tea. It’s fine, but I like “Refresh” better. The Refresh had the minty flavor, but also had a bitter flavor from liquorice.

3 stars …

The Three Mint Blend is interesting. You typically find peppermint or spearmint teas, or a mix of these two, but I’ve yet to find another tea that adds the field mint into the mix. The flavour of spearmint is particularly strong, but with this tea, it’s subdued enough by the other two mints to be an enjoyable tea. Perfect for a nice cold winter day.

I absolutely LOVE this tea! I’m not a huge fan of mint tea, but this one made me a believer! I could drink this tea every day it’s so lovely! Nice mint (obviously) flavor, but not overpowering in the least bit. I add a bit of honey to my cup, but it stands well on it’s own. Sometimes I prefer no added sweetness & it still tastes great!

342/365

This one’s a blend of peppermint, spearmint, and fieldmint. I’ve not come across the latter before, so I’m kind of intrigued by that. It brews up a murky brown, like most bagged mint teas, and I have to admit that at this point I was unconvinced.

In terms of flavour, it’s more subtle than I expected – but then it’s not just peppermint. That tends to be the issue for me generally, because I find peppermint alone too dank and somehow grubby tasting. It’s just not my thing. This one is sweeter than straight peppermint, thanks obviously to the spearmint. I love spearmint! I was the child that always wanted the spearmint polos. The fieldmint is intriguing, too – it adds a mildly vegetal undertone that’s making me think of fresh cut grass, meadows, and summer.

I like this one. I’d happily drink it again, which isn’t something I say about a lot of mint teas!

Lexie Aleah

I really enjoyed this one as well. Pukka has some nice mint blends. Especially for those not too fond of peppermint.

Another favorite grocery store brand of mine in the UK is Pukka. I grabbed this one on our latest trip while we were at Tesco because I needed a warm minty beverage while I froze in the damp of Ireland. I like Ireland, but it is cold and damp and you need lots of blankets and socks and hot beverages.

This is peppermint, spearmint and fieldmint. I feel like we don’t really use fieldmint in the US? But it wasn’t anything much out of the ordinary. This is a nice sweet minty tea. I drank a box and a half in 2 weeks and brought a box back with me too.

Boiling

Absolutely refreshing! I’m not fond of mint tea, but I found this one delicious and fresh :)