Downton Abbey® Lady Cora's Evening Tea

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Lavender Flowers, Lemon Balm, Linden Flower, Passion Flower, Skullcap, Valerian Root
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Ost

1 Tasting Note View all

From Republic of Tea

This caffeine-free blend of chamomile and lemon balm will calm the mind and body. Relaxing botanicals create a cup of tranquility that helps ease the nerves. Nice before bedtime when a soothing cup is a welcome friend.

Steeping Instructions

Steeping herbal tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 5-7 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.

About Republic of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

And Noowwww I know what valarian tastes like. I was beginning to think it was an exaggeration.
It’s not.
Definitely not. xD
Oy.
Thanks for the sample though, Darby!

AllanK

Yes valerian root is very unpleasant tasting, but it can help you sleep. I think to do that it has to be steeped for a long time.

Maddy Barone

Eeewww. I’ve seen these teas advertised and as I’m a fan of Downton Abbey I thought about getting some. I guess I’llskip that one!

Tabby

Hahaha, yeah, it’s so gross by itself. You NEED to add other flavors. Strong ones.

Kat

Also as a warning, it doesn’t make everyone fall asleep and sometimes have the opposite effect in some people. I learned that the unfortunate way.

Kat

Ugh, my comment is at the top of my dashboard, and the tense issues are GLARING. Sorry all.