Blueberry Maple

Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From RISE Kombucha

YOU DON’T NEED TO QUIT YOUR JOB, GROW DREADS AND MOVE OUT WEST TO PLANT TREES IN ORDER TO DISCOVER YOUR INNER CANADIAN HIPPIE. TRY OUR MAPLE KOMBUCHA INSTEAD. THE SWEETNESS OF MAPLE AND BLUEBERRIES PAIRED WITH THE DELICIOUS TANG OF OUR KOMBUCHA IS OUR CANADIANA TAKE ON THE ANCIENT ELIXIR.

WHAT’S IN IT?
Filtered water, cane sugar*, culture of kombucha, blueberry herbal tea, black tea*, green tea*, maple herbal tea.

*Organic
Certified organic by Québec Vrai

About RISE Kombucha View company

1 Tasting Note

So, I discovered a new (to me) Kombucha company! They have a lot of the somewhat more typical flavours, like ginger, but also a few that seemed more unique to me like this one. I ended up buying three of the five flavours that were available to me, and this is the first one that I’ve tried.

I found it incredibly pleasant; it’s tangy with a really natural blueberry taste that both has the tang and slight acidity of under ripe blueberries as well as the sweetness and juicy quality of overripe blueberry. It’s kind of hilarious because it’s the same fruit but still has this incredible juxtaposition of flavour. The maple isn’t as strong as expected, but is also there; more like this mild, sweet finish after the initial wave of fizz and fruit flavour. I want a little bit more of it, but I’ll admit that subtle ‘tease’ of maple really keeps you drinking looking for that next fix…

It’s good! I’m excited to try the other flavours I picked out.