Honeybush Strawberry

Candy, Strawberry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Strawberry candies! Oh I really like this one. Appreciating the little things tonight, the small miracles I so often take for granted – a clear sky, twinkling stars and a slivered moon on display....” Read full tasting note

From Satori Tea Company

Honeybush is the delightfully sweet cousin of rooibos. Our blend of honeybush, caramel bits and strawberries is a charming tea, great for all ages.

Ingredients: South African honeybush, strawberry pieces, caramel bits, strawberry leaves, natural strawberry essence.

Brewing: 2 teaspoons per 16 ounces boiling water. Steep 5-7 minutes.

About Satori Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

Strawberry candies! Oh I really like this one.

Appreciating the little things tonight, the small miracles I so often take for granted – a clear sky, twinkling stars and a slivered moon on display. Moody, dark photographs. Words of rest and peace and inspiration too. Simultaneous quiet + chatty, playful kittens in the background. A new outlook, literally, as I’ve moved to a different window space to work late tonight. Maybe a new outlook mentally as well. Embracing hope.

I tried coconut milk in this cup and it curdled, but it’s delicious and the ribbons are lovely and since I don’t actually have to chew it I’ll call that a win. ; )

I hope the sky is just as lovely, just as beautiful and just peaceful, wherever you are tonight.

Flavors: Candy, Strawberry