Organic Green Jasmine

Jasmine
Tea Bag
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by GothicLitGeek

• “Delicious jasmine green tea. This was my favorite tea before I discovered loose leaf teas. Very clean tasting with less bitterness than some of the other teabag versions of jasmine green tea I’ve...” Read full tasting note
  • “I have never been the biggest fan of green tea, but I had some from Taylors of Harrogate that was Jasmine Green many years ago and fell in love with it. So, when I saw this product on the shelves...” Read full tasting note

From Simple Truth

Product description not available yet.

About Simple Truth View company

Delicious jasmine green tea. This was my favorite tea before I discovered loose leaf teas. Very clean tasting with less bitterness than some of the other teabag versions of jasmine green tea I’ve tried.

Flavors: Jasmine

I have never been the biggest fan of green tea, but I had some from Taylors of Harrogate that was Jasmine Green many years ago and fell in love with it. So, when I saw this product on the shelves at a local Kroger affiliate I figured I’d give it a try. I like to give organic things a fair try and see if I like them, often I do, and often I’ll switch. This was NOT one of those times.

When I opened the box I found tea bags wrapped in plastic wrappers. That alone was disturbing enough. The whole idea of a plastic wrapper being used in tea is just strange to me and totally contrary to what most people probably thing of when they go for an organic product. Next was the horror story that was this tea.

When I brewed it I did not notice a delicate green color, it came out a golden brown, which was strange, and the floral notes of jasmine were totally artificial in smell. Next came the tasting. It tasted like someone took dust and sprayed it with some sort of jasmine perfume. It was absolutely terrible. I poured the entire cup out and threw the box away.