caribbean splash

Fruit Herbal Blend
Bitter, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Tart
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by rosebudmelissa

• “C is for… Caribbean Splash. This steeped up a deep, dark red wine color and I knew my husband would love it and I would not. It was very tart, even with the added honey, and had the flavor of...” Read full tasting note
  • “I wish the hibiscus weren’t included in this. I like hibiscus, but it really takes over in this blend and doesn’t allow the other flavors any room to shine. I’m drinking this cold with lots of...” Read full tasting note

From Simpson & Vail

Enjoy the sunny flavors of the Caribbean with this blend of papaya (papayas and sugar), mango (mangoes and sugar), hibiscus, orange peel, lemon peel, orange blossoms and flavorings. Caribbean Splash is a strong blend of citrus fruits that will make your taste buds jump and leave a tingly feeling in your mouth. Try iced for a refreshing summer treat!

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 5 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

C is for… Caribbean Splash.

This steeped up a deep, dark red wine color and I knew my husband would love it and I would not. It was very tart, even with the added honey, and had the flavor of bitter orange peel. With the name, I might have expected pineapple or something similarly juicy. It would have worked a little better for me if the flavor had been more orange juice and less orange zest/pith.

Flavors: Bitter, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Tart

I wish the hibiscus weren’t included in this. I like hibiscus, but it really takes over in this blend and doesn’t allow the other flavors any room to shine. I’m drinking this cold with lots of sugar, and it tastes okay, but I’d just say it’s a hibiscus fruit blend. Not a hint of anything Caribbean, sadly. And it’s not even a great hibiscus blend.