Sunny Afternoon

Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Kaylee

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Is anyone else having trouble coming to terms with the fact that it’s been 20 years since the premiere of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The show was an iconic part of my adolescence. Suddenly it’s 20...” Read full tasting note

From Simpson & Vail

The rich taste of pear is accented with vanilla overtones. Perfect for lazing on that sunny afternoon.

The sweet, light, refreshing brew contains mango pieces (mangoes and sugar), orange peel, strawberry leaf, cornflowers and flavoring.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 5 minutes.

Sunny Afternoon Tea Popsicles

1 tsp Sunny Afternoon Herbal Tisane
1 cup Vanilla flavored Almond Milk

Brew the tisane for 10 minutes in heated almond milk. Strain and pour into popsicle molds, ice cube trays, or paper cups and freeze.

About Simpson & Vail View company

1 Tasting Note

Is anyone else having trouble coming to terms with the fact that it’s been 20 years since the premiere of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The show was an iconic part of my adolescence. Suddenly it’s 20 years later. When did I become an adult?

In honor of the day we first met the residents of Sunnydale, I’m doing a greatest hits marathon this weekend and drinking some of this Sunny Afternoon herbal tea. This blend came to me courtesy of Phi just last weekend (impeccable timing)! The vanilla flavor is extremely similar to that of DavidsTea’s Vanilla Swirl – sugary, creamy, slightly artificial, almost like vanilla cotton candy. Unlike that blend, this one also has notes of lemon and mango. It’s very sweet and dessert-like and I would not dream of adding anything to it. Quite enjoyable exactly as is.

Evol Ving Ness

Yeah, it happens quickly.