Great Smoky Mountains

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.

From Simpson & Vail

Part of the National Park Tea Collection

After living near the Smokies for three years, this park and the community hold a special place in my heart. The Smoky Mountains is the most visited park in the US with numbers like 11.4 million visits in 2018. There is a multitude of reasons for these large numbers. On my last visit to the Smokies I met a woman and her family on vacation. She told me she vacationed in the Smokies every year since the 1970s and hikes a different trail every year! The variety of hiking trails is only one of the reasons people keep coming back. Delicious blackberries grow abundantly here and it’s almost impossible to leave the Smokies without blackberry flavored goodies: Blackberry jam, blackberry donuts, and (the best) blackberry moonshine. Naturally when designing a blend for this park we started with a prominent blackberry flavor then added a subtle smoky taste which represents the haze that lays across the mountains.

Ingredients: Black teas, lapsang souchong tea, blackberries, blackberry leaf, marigold petals and blackberry flavor.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.