Rocky Mountains

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Raspberry, Sage, Autumn Leaf Pile, Candy, Herbaceous, Herbs, Musty, Smooth, Sweet, Savory, Tart
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

• “I think this is my favorite so far from this National Park Sampler. And honestly, I loooove the Rocky Mountains so that’s a bonus. One day I’ll have to get back out there. Raspberry teas tend to...” Read full tasting note
  • “So Courtney asked me about this one, which of course inspired me to try it! These poor S&V teas haven’t been getting any love since I ordered last fall… Poor babies. I really like this one...” Read full tasting note

From Simpson & Vail

Part of the National Park Tea Collection

The Rocky Mountains, as of 2018, is now the 3rd most visited park in the US, partly due to the breathtaking views the park provides. Our black tea blend literally tastes like you’re walking down a trail surrounded by tall pine trees. Warm and comforting, this tea makes you wish you could sit outside and view the snow-capped mountains. The amber colored cup has a light musky raspberry taste that perfectly complements the pine tree aroma of the sage.

Ingredients: Black teas, raspberry leaf, raspberry flavor, sage leaf, and raspberry pieces.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

Raspberry teas tend to turn me off but I like that the raspberry wasn’t too strong for me. I think it’s the sage that really makes this for me. This will be on my re-order list.

Flavors: Raspberry, Sage

Shae

What an interesting combination!

Mastress Alita

I’m a Rocky Mountain native! I have never tried this tea, but greatly enjoy the Tazo Rocky Mountain blend, “Juniper Mint Honey”.

I really like this one though! It’s a light black base with a lovely raspberry flavor, and the raspberry is somewhere between fresh fruit and candy, which I really like. It has a soft sweetness but still tastes fairly close to a real raspberry. The sage adds a lovely subtle savory note, and there’s a soft herbal flavor from the raspberry leaf.

This is a lovely soft raspberry tea with a bit of interest, and I really enjoyed it this afternoon. Thanks Courtney for inspiring me to try it!

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Candy, Herbaceous, Herbs, Musty, Raspberry, Sage, Smooth, Sweet

Courtney

Thanks for giving me the low down on this one! :)

Mastress Alita

I live mere hours from the Rocky Mountains. :-)

Courtney

Us too (for the time being) Mastress Alita!

Martin Bednář

I just went through your Instagram Cameron, and saw the colourful and overall very cute and nice pouches of their NP teas. And how nice they donate 10 per cent to the actual parks!

Cameron B.

The pouches are so pretty! And thank you for reminding me to add the Instagram link here. XD