Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

• “This is a pretty tasty chai. While its not my favourite chai, this would do in a pinch if I was running low on my other favourites. There’s a decent mix of cardamom and other flavours here that...” Read full tasting note
  • “Steepster isn’t letting me search for the tea’s I want to log, so I came here to whine…. cuz apparently I can edit old posts, just not make new ones! Hmph. Oh well. The world will have to wait for...” Read full tasting note

From Sloane Tea Company

Product description not available yet.

About Sloane Tea Company View company

This is a pretty tasty chai. While its not my favourite chai, this would do in a pinch if I was running low on my other favourites. There’s a decent mix of cardamom and other flavours here that would make a tasty cup brewed in milk with honey. Thanks Indigbloom!

Nxtdoor

What’s your favourite chai? I’m still looking.

I really like the one from red blossom.

Indigobloom

My fave was one from David’s, oddly enough. I think it’s discontinued now :/

Oh well. The world will have to wait for my review. No biggie :)

I love my chai but not when the spices are wrong for me and I’m super picky about it. This falls into that category, of having some sort of spice that I just don’t love.
It’s sweet in an offputting way that I really can’t place. Not cinnamon, surely, as I love cinnamon. Is there a such thing as sweet ginger? I don’t think I have an issue with nutmeg, but perhaps that’s it… Bah!
It was a serviceable cuppa with milk and a dash of sugar, got the job done and once I got past whatever that odd spice was, it was enjoyable. Still, I won’t be buying this one again, not for myself anyhow.
It also could have had something to do with the base tea…

If you have more of this I’d love a cup to try….I haven’t picked it up because the scent has never left me wanting it…

Indigobloom