Moroccan Mint

Green Tea
Peppermint, Spearmint, Menthol, Mint, Lemongrass
Edit tea info Last updated by Steven Trotter

• “Today’s sick tea of choice. Three large mugs; two normal ones, and one double bagged. This was a good choice; I burned through teabags I wouldn’t have touched otherwise, and the mint was soothing...” Read full tasting note
  • “Spearmint and peppermint nicely blended. This was my breakfast tea today! Usually I crave strong, hearty tea like Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Yorkshire Gold, etc. In fact, I went hunting for Lapsang...” Read full tasting note
  • “This isn’t my first tea of the day, but after just doing a sink full of dishes (no dishwasher), everything looks so shiny and clean, so I decided to search through my (many) boxes of bagged...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is a tea that’s hard to mess up – mint and gunpowder green. It’s also one of my faves. This version is OK. Nothing that says WOW but a decent cuppa...” Read full tasting note

From Stash Tea Company

Stash blends China Young Hyson green tea, spearmint and peppermint from Oregon, and freshly cut lemongrass for our fragrant and delicious Moroccan Mint green tea.

This combination of top quality ingredients makes our Moroccan Mint green tea very refreshing and aromatic. It is a superb drink hot or iced. Try it Moroccan style, sweetened with sugar.

100% natural ingredients: Green Tea, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Peppermint.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Good quality mint tea. Although I never seem to be able to taste the green tea or the lemongrass. Maybe it’s me? Anyway. My housemates love it. So that’s definitely worth something.

Found a lone bag of this tea in my cupboard and thought I’d polish it off to make some more room.

This is quite a straightforward tea. I only get mint at first, but after a while, I can detect a hint of lemongrass. It’s so incredibly subtle though.

It’s pretty good, but I wouldn’t bother buying a box of it. Still need to pick up a chocolate mint tea someday!

205 °F / 96 °C

A tasty mint tea – we have a ‘stash’ of this blend. (bahaha!) ; D

Yum! It’s a mint tea, it’s a great, there really isn’t much else to say! Though the Moroccan mints I have encountered have been full of plenty of other herbs—and usually fresh ones at that, this is a pleasant minty cup of tea. Not too strong and delicious iced. Sweet or unsweet, it’s simply YUM.

Its my afternoon tea, definitely something to relax on. Though you will not expect the subtule tea flavour from a bag, but its still there in this tea. It mode dominated on the combination of mints than a tea, which do provide some grassy undertone. This is not a forgiving tea if you ever steep it for long, so keep that in mind.
Its light, refreshing, little grassy & definitely a lot minty. So if you are planning to enjoy green tea, then avoid it but if you want to enjoy the mint flavours then definitely go for this one.

another great tea for when I feel lazy. But still it tastes great and is refreshing.

I did a side by side tasting yesterday with Tazo Zen. They are both green tea with mint and lemongrass. I prefer Moroccan MInt because, unlike Zen, I can actually taste the mint. There are other mint teas I like more, so I won’t buy this again.

Flavors: Peppermint

It’s 33 degrees celcius today, more with the humidex. I am just relaxing with a glass of iced Moroccan Mint tea.

It’s a deep yellow colour, more yellow than the green tea alone. I have tried their premium organic green tea as well (see review) and the quality is excellent, so I was interested how the addition of mint would change it.

The combination of lemongrass and peppermint and spearmint reminds me a bit of lipton’s
Chamomile tea. All in all it is a cool and refreshing drink.

I used double bags and 200 mL of water for 2 min to boil this.

I enjoy the heat, and this drink reminds me of Turkish people sitting around with small glasses of mint tea.

I make this iced, and drink it all summer. Love the different types of mint in it.

Flavors: Peppermint, Spearmint