Moroccan Mint

Mint, Spearmint, Peppermint, Menthol, Lemongrass
Tea Bag
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Tranquilitea

• “Today’s sick tea of choice. Three large mugs; two normal ones, and one double bagged. This was a good choice; I burned through teabags I wouldn’t have touched otherwise, and the mint was soothing...” Read full tasting note
  • “Spearmint and peppermint nicely blended. This was my breakfast tea today! Usually I crave strong, hearty tea like Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Yorkshire Gold, etc. In fact, I went hunting for Lapsang...” Read full tasting note
  • “This isn’t my first tea of the day, but after just doing a sink full of dishes (no dishwasher), everything looks so shiny and clean, so I decided to search through my (many) boxes of bagged teas. ...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is a tea that’s hard to mess up – mint and gunpowder green. It’s also one of my faves. This version is OK. Nothing that says WOW but a decent cuppa nonetheless. I don’t taste the lemongrass...” Read full tasting note

From Stash Tea Company

Stash blends China Young Hyson green tea, spearmint and peppermint from Oregon, and freshly cut lemongrass for our fragrant and delicious Moroccan Mint green tea.

This combination of top quality ingredients makes our Moroccan Mint green tea very refreshing and aromatic. It is a superb drink hot or iced. Try it Moroccan style, sweetened with sugar.

100% natural ingredients: Green Tea, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Peppermint.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Hoping this helps my headache. I read that mint is a mild anelgesic.

I love this tea. One of my favorites. It has a lovely fragrance and a very robust mint flavor. I only wish it came in a decaf version.

I’m a big fan of Moroccan Mint, the green/mint blend which to me tastes like an alien but amazing version of peppermint. Stash’s is a little on the weak side but still delicious especially with a bit of honey or the teeniest sprinkle of sugar.

I was searching (in vain) for my tea ball to throw in my mug this morning. Finally, I realized that we did have bagged teas that I could use…. I’m glad I had that thought. I really like this tea.

Perhaps not the fanciest tea around, but certainly a staple in the cupboard. After a night of drinking stouts, this is about all my stomach will take.

Drinking this tea with my lunch. Added 2 teaspoons of honey to my mug, makes it extra yummy. XD

Mmmm. I love mint teas. This one was fabulously minty both to the smell and the taste. I sat around drinking things one through work one morning and nothing could distract me from the cool and calm it ispired into me.

This tea kind of surprised me. I was expecting a minty blast in my mouth and instead, it’s rather bland. The mint isn’t sharp enough; it tastes muddled against the green tea. I’m sad to say that this is just a very blah cup of tea.

A very good Moroccan mint. I liked the blend, I absolutely loved it iced. Was like a mouth wash to me, in a good way! I prefer spearmint to peppermint, so this was perfect. It’s not a everyday tea for me.