Christmas In Paris

Chocolate Flavor, Lavender, Peppermint
Dark Chocolate, Lavender, Peppermint, Chocolate, Mint, Cocoa, Floral
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by chuzzled

2 Images

• “0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of lavender. I think...” Read full tasting note
  • “Earlier today I was seething inside about how every company out there is pushing Christmas so hard already, and how everyone needs to chill the eff out, and then I went and saw this in the story...” Read full tasting note
  • “What a lovely tea! This is the best tasting Stash tea I’ve had thus far. What a nice balance between the flavours. You can taste each flavour individually, yet they mingle so well together at the...” Read full tasting note
  • “I really enjoy this tea. I was first taking this with plant milk and sugar but then tried it without the plant milk and maple syrup instead and it’s delicious this way. It is just after Christmas...” Read full tasting note

From Stash Tea Company

This unique herbal tea blends chocolate flavors with aromatic lavender and cool peppermint for a sophisticated cup. Add a touch of sugar and a splash of milk for a delightful dessert tea.

About Stash Tea Company View company

0.65 tbsp from 1 pre-prepared teabag for 188 ml of water

Good flavour combination. Thin mouth-feel. Peppermint flavour at the forefront with trailing mild cocoa flavour. Hint of lavender. I think the vanilla gives it a bit of a sweetness but the actual flavour is difficult to detect.

Earlier today I was seething inside about how every company out there is pushing Christmas so hard already, and how everyone needs to chill the eff out, and then I went and saw this in the story and bought it. Hypocrite much? (Maybe, but likely not).

I took the time to update my cupboard here and sift through what I have. Sorted my iced teas and herbals into grab bags I can poke into when I’m in the mood, and left my caffeinated blends out in easy reach – I don’t have enough! I think at least half my stash is either herbal or meant for iced tea. I barely have any pure black teas and only a handful of blends. O.O But before I get carried away I’m going to sip away and get into a groove with tea again – cut back on the coffee and make more tea at work. The tea press helps because my office doesn’t have easy access to a sink to wash leaves etc.

Anyway this is an okay tea. I was curious about how lavender and chocolate would work, but it does? Both flavours feature prominently but balance out. I’ll probably pawn most of these bags on my child, but ocassionally this might make a nice way to end the evening.

What a lovely tea! This is the best tasting Stash tea I’ve had thus far. What a nice balance between the flavours. You can taste each flavour individually, yet they mingle so well together at the same time. The dark chocolate with the peppermint is yummy and the lavender adds such a delightful, floral note and isn’t overpowering in the least. I bought this tea at the grocery store on clearance for less than a dollar! If there are any boxes left when I go grocery shopping next time, I’m going to get more. A perfect herbal tea for night time sipping!

Flavors: Dark Chocolate, Lavender, Peppermint

I really enjoy this tea. I was first taking this with plant milk and sugar but then tried it without the plant milk and maple syrup instead and it’s delicious this way. It is just after Christmas and when I still see it on the shelves I scoop it up so that it lasts me a while before it disappears.

Flavors: Chocolate, Lavender, Mint

Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Perfect winter time tea

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

I like trying out the herbal teas that come out around the holidays because I get to enjoy some fun Christmas-y flavors and still fall asleep at a decent hour. The chocolate and peppermint flavors in this tea are nice, but the addition of lavender turned this from ‘just ok’ to something I’ve reached for multiple times over the last few weeks.

My full review is here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2015/12/22/christmas-paris-stash-tea/

I think I’ll even bring a few tea bags of this with me when I go visit my family for Christmas. It’ll be nice for those evenings when I want to stay up and chat and (hopefully) avoid the candy and cookies that will inevitably be out no matter what hour it is. :)

I have grown rather fond of this tea. I discovered that the best way I like drinking it is hot with one level teaspoon of sugar so that it is not too sweet, but the sugar brings out the chocolate quite nicely. The mint is still mostly in the aftertaste and there is lavender all the way through. Overall, a nice fairly balanced cup once you get used to the lavender.

ashmanra

I was drooling on the beautiful teaware in their catalog last night.