Herbal Tea
Licorice, Peppermint, Smooth, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “Tisane of the mid-morning here; I am attempting to take it easy on the caffeine today, or at least trying to pace myself. This reminds me a lot of Bonbon by Steven Smith. which is in a tin I can’t...” Read full tasting note
  • “I found this at my in-law’s house and was interested in trying the herbal team at bedtime. It’s already sweetened with stevia, which I normally can’t stand, but in this case It wasn’t as...” Read full tasting note
  • “Licorice and Peppermint. I never thought that those two would mix. When Rosehips sent me a sample of it, and I smelled the tea bags, I still wasn’t sure. But man was I wrong! Those two flavors...” Read full tasting note
  • “I have brought this, one of my favorite peppermint teas, with me to work. Its a self preservation thing, because I’ve been feeling highly wobbly and sad lately, so when I’m really starting to feel...” Read full tasting note

From Steven Smith Teamaker

A caffeine-free candy cane in a cup. Northwest-grown peppermint leaves waltzing in a winter wonderland with cinnamon, ginger, and sweet licorice. Tastes especially delightful when the weather outside is frightful.

About Steven Smith Teamaker View company

Tisane of the mid-morning here; I am attempting to take it easy on the caffeine today, or at least trying to pace myself. This reminds me a lot of Bonbon by Steven Smith. which is in a tin I can’t open right now (with my bum arm). I like cinnamon and ginger but there could be a little less licorice in this and I’d probably be happy.

I found this at my in-law’s house and was interested in trying the herbal team at bedtime. It’s already sweetened with stevia, which I normally can’t stand, but in this case It wasn’t as off-putting to me. I don’t think I’d get a tin of it, but I’d definitely have a cup in the evening.

Licorice and Peppermint.
I never thought that those two would mix.
Those two flavors together made for an excellent cup! I can’t even explain how amazing it was! I wouldn’t consider myself a huge fan of either of those flavors alone, but I haven’t had many teas with those flavors in them. I really never could imagine they would mix so well.
PLUS! It’s a chamomile!
I desperately wish that I had tried this before all of this tea was sold out. Now I have to wait a whole ‘nother year to get more of this tea! I’m so sad! Thankfully Rosehips was so generous and gave me three tea bags. I will savor the two I have left!
I seriously had such a horrible day yesterday, and an even worse night. This tea was seriously the best part of my entire day last night. It helped me relax and actually smile and feel a little happier inside.
Ahh! I’m just so happy to have gotten to try this! And it really did cheer me up some last night. And writing this makes me smile because I’m really happy that I still have two more tea bags left! I should save them for the really bad days so they will help me feel more relaxed and a bit happier! (: I can’t wait till Next Christmas to get more!
Thank you, Rosehips!! I’m so excited and happy about this tea! :D

Flavors: Licorice, Peppermint, Smooth, Sweet

Red Fennekin

Mmm, I know what you mean about liquorice and peppermint! It sounds really odd, but they work so well together as a tea! I’ve never tried this particular one, but the Teapigs one is ace :-)

Rosehips

I know! When I smelled it, I was also unsure, but its fantastic! I’m so sorry its all sold out. Enjoy the other cups!

I have brought this, one of my favorite peppermint teas, with me to work. Its a self preservation thing, because I’ve been feeling highly wobbly and sad lately, so when I’m really starting to feel it, but still have things to do, I can brew myself this.
That was a long sentence.
I love this, and when its gone, as it will be all too-soon, I’ll have to wait till next winter to get some more. (Damn you, limited edition teas!). But I’m making a point this year of not hording things, not saving things for best, or agonizing over the right time to drink/wear/read/use something. I want to use what I have. Also I’ve got so much that I want to work on narrowing down my collection of teas, and keeping it manageable. I don’t want to feel overwhelmed by my cupboard. I want to find it inspiring, and have plenty of space to try new things in it as well, without feeling like I’m neglecting other teas.
Whew.
Long winded way of saying that this is hitting the spot exactly right, lately.

gmathis

This post made me smile, simply because I am guilty on all of the above I think I shall amen you on all points and remember to wear some of Grandma’s vintage jewelry tomorrow! With jeans and sneakers. :) Hope all is well.

tea-sipper

Yes, this post inspires me too Rosehips. Thanks :D

Evol Ving Ness

And me three. Hurray for not hoarding!