When Harry Met Meghan

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From T by Daniel

Sparks were flying. The mood was just right, and the fairytale of all ages was about to take place. A beautiful actress and a handsome prince fell win love on an unexpected evening of magic and fate. We are over the moon excited about this year’s Royal Wedding. So to celebrate we curated this eye catching tea that sparkles and shimmers and explodes with timeless notes of romantic flavours. Lets all sip to a happily ever after!

You can expect notes of:

Premium Chocolate
Strawberries
Ceylon Black Tea

About the blend:

Everything in this blend was made with love. We selected a top notch Ceylon Orange Pekoe for the base in honour of the British Royal Family. We also added purple sprinkles to represent royalty, and silver dragees to symbolize the festive occasion

Ingredients: Ceylon Orange Pekoe Black Tea, Chocolate Pieces, Dried Strawberries, Safflowers, Purple Sprinkles, Silver Dragees ( made of sugar), Sugar sprinkles, natural flavours

About T by Daniel View company

Thank you Roswell Strange for sharing this. Unfortunately the magic you seemed to find is lost on me. The chocolate flavor is coming through a bit muddy and it collides with some fruitiness which causes a sharp note in the middle as the flavor goes from chocolate to berry.

So, what I’ve been doing while packing is putting a mix of stuff in each box so that if any one box gets lost I don’t lose ALL of one type of thing. Like, a couple travel mugs in each box, some infuser mugs, a teapot or two, some clothing, some comic books, some tins of tea, some board games, some gaiwans, a tea tray, etc.

I’ve also been trying to have a mug or two of tea with each box packed of one or two of the tins of tea that are going into that box – a “last cup” before they get sent away for a few weeks. This was one of those teas that I grabbed to sip on while packing; and it was actually a really good cup. Like, I knew I liked this tea when I selected it but it was so much better than I recalled it being. Sweet and creamy, with very fudgey/hot cocoa sort of chocolate notes and then a brilliant jammy strawberry quality to the mid sip.

Chocolate in tea is a funny thing; I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. But something about this particular cup of tea made me realize that I have a particularly soft spot for strawberry and chocolate teas. They’re great dessert flavour pairings, and I like fruit and chocolate combos just in general…

Mmm!

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-14ylqaQC0&index=10&list=LL1M1wDjmJD4SJr_CwzXAGuQ

(Just one of many songs that are part of my packing/jam playlist…)