Brisbane Breakfast

Mango
Edit tea info Last updated by Miss Sweet
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 10 oz / 302 ml

From T2

A spectacle of sunshine and tropical optimism, this morning brew is a complex blend of Chinese, Sri Lankan and Indian black teas. This bright happy tea combines the flavours of Assam and Darjeeling, with a subtle and inscrutable tinge of exotic mango. That is not to say this tea should not be taken seriously – it is brisk and sophisticated and can be proudly served beside all the classics in any high tea. A versatile number, the addition of milk makes for a robust and delectable drop, or for a hot summers morning, brew up a jumbo cup of iced tea and bask in the sunshine. Brisbane breakfast – beautiful one day, perfect the next.

About T2 View company

Wonderful sunny morning tea. Puts you right in the mood to hit the beach.

Very mango. Makes a wonderful iced tea.

This was a perfectly fine tropical fruit black tea. I enjoyed my cup, but it was a generally average cup of black tea with fruit. The mango flavor wasn’t too prominent, and came across as more vaguely tropical than anything.

FInished off the last of this sample from variaTEA yesterday. I’ve had it before so i knew what to expect. Soft mango but still tasty :)

Final Count: 55

Latte Sipdown (621)!

Pretty average in terms of flavour/experience – more black tea notes than mango so it felt kind of just like drinking an English Breakfast latte with a hint of mango. Still tasty, and it’s hard to have a bad latte experience. Just nothing “wow” about it.

Happy to have finished it off – gotta get in those sipdowns!

One of my friends from work traveled all the way to Australia and returned with T2 teas for me. Unfortunately they were 100 gram boxes of tea with no way to seal the packet once opened so it took me a while to buy tins to put these in which meant it took me a while to try this. However, when I finally did, I did enjoy this tea.

As a breakfast blend m it was more brisk than I usually prefer but it wasn’t astringent which is nice. Also it was definitely a black tea with mango flavor as opposed to a mango black tea which basically means the base and the fruit were present and fairly equal in strength.

Check out my full review here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2018/06/14/brisbane-breakfast-from-t2/

excited to try these ones :)

VariaTEA

I’m excited for you to try them! Also I started another bag for you

Hahahaha ok

I got my mandala order today, so if there’s anything you want to try from that let me know…will likely update my cupboard tonight

My morning tea of choice! My husband and I spent five weeks overseas, and I really missed this tea, even when I was in London.

Flavors: Mango

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

This is a fresh, bright black tea with a strong mango flavor. It’s a nice, quality black tea that’s strong without being bitter and the mango compliments it very well. It goes well with milk, but I could also see this being an excellent iced tea. This is my introduction to T2 tea and it’s very nice. I was told (by the person who gave me the tea as a gift) that T2 is like the Teavana of Australia.

Hannah F.

Despite being from the US, I’ve never been to Teavana. T2 is definitely like a playground, and the staff really know their stuff.

I’ve twice spliced a teaspoon of this with a teaspoon of T2 Apple Crumble today, in part because I thought they’d do well together and in part because that’s what I had with me at work…

I love how tart the Apple Crumble is. It’s not overwhelmingly sweet and I love that. A spoonful of sugar (or even a half tsp) would give this just enough sweetness for me to probably declare it right on as a tops combination, but as I was too lazy to do that, I can’t confirm yes or no.

Who knows… it’s still in my bag, I could get around to it next work day.

But I’ve got tomorrow off, so NOT THEN!