Lemongrass & Ginger

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

From T2

Bright lemongrass joined by ginger’s spice creates a harmonious blend of freshness and warmth in a deliciously well-balanced fashion. Cool lemongrass brings a zesty zing which is followed by the warming spice of ginger. An uplifting infusion for the morning providing gentle warmth. Delicious during the day through to night.

About T2 View company

I bought this one about 3 months ago when I got sick with the first flu of the season (in April, yes, my immune system plots against me!). I had cups and cups of it with dollops of leatherwood honey. Just wonderful for blocked sinuses and a dry, sore throat.

I’ve given this a high rating not because I love the flavours necessarily, but because as a cold and flu tea is very effective.

Hahahaha I absolutely have another cold virus. Just put me out of my misery, please. I’ve even had to take a Sunday off work and I NEVER do that because $$$. Crying.

Nattie

Feel better! Everyone seems to be dropping like flies atm

Memily

I’m even in a different hemisphere and it’s still happening! It’s bloody summer down here! Having said that, it’s snowing in my state today. The world’s gone mad.

Tried this tea hot & cold, and iced is the only way to go. I found it really quite medicinal when served hot, but as an iced tea it really is delicious and refreshing.

Iced 8 min or more

beelicious sent this one my way and i was happy to see it. I love me some ginger! My only complaint about this one, was that it could have used even more ginger. But the balance between the lemongrass and ginger made for a tasty brew. I’m a fan :)