Apple Crumble

Almonds, Apple Pieces, Chicory, Cinnamon, Hazelnuts
Apple, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Apple Candy, Baked Bread
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

From T2

Apple Crumble has all the flavour of home-baked goodness. The hints of apple, chicory and cinnamon make it a pastry you can sip! This scrumptious tisane melts in your mouth, with a complex taste that’s not too sweet and not too sour. Excellent served hot or iced, brew a pot any time of the day. It’s good enough to eat.

About T2 View company

Probably my favourite tea, it just tastes like the real thing.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Hazelnut

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 400 ML

I was expecting a lot from this tea, and sadly it didn’t deliver. It smells divine, but that didn’t come through in the tea. Vaguely apple, vaguely cinnamon, but nothing special. I am optimistic that it might perform better as an iced tea – which is what I will likely do with the remainder.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Candy, Cinnamon

An incredibly rich aroma with strong hints of apple, chicory and cinnamon that is remarkably well-reflected in the pastry-like flavour profile – for anyone who enjoys a bit of home-baked goodness :)

Flavors: Apple, Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Hazelnut

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Sipdown. Lol. It’s been three years since I first opened this.

Herbal fruit tea. Tastes like the dessert. Liking the cinnamon. A little tart when brewed for more than a few minutes, but I can see some people liking that.

Flavour didn’t diminish with time, which is rare. Not rebuying, but rating stays the same.

This is such a wonderful warm hug of a dessert tea. A touch of sweetener in the hazelnut brittle but apart from that it’s a tart baked good in liquid form.

Picked today because I still had a sample kicking around from when T2 had run out of stock and samples were all I could get! But it’s back in stock as of a couple of weeks ago so I’ve got a cheeky unopened box at home now too.

Also picked because I forgot to pack any infusers or steepers in my bag today and Apple Crumble’s got big chunks I can filter out with my teeth ;)

__Morgana__

Love the “warm hug” metaphor. I’ve had that feeling from tea before, too.

Memily

Yes! I get it from all those nutty/sweet combo teas, like this and DAVIDsTEA’s Forever Nuts… just super cosy snuggly teas.