Apple Crumble

Apple, Cinnamon, Pastries, Hazelnut, Apple Candy, Baked Bread
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 19 oz / 560 ml

From T2

Apple Crumble has all the flavour of home-baked goodness. The hints of apple, chicory and cinnamon make it a pastry you can sip! This scrumptious tisane melts in your mouth, with a complex taste that’s not too sweet and not too sour. Excellent served hot or iced, brew a pot any time of the day. It’s good enough to eat.

About T2 View company

One of my favourite teas from T2. This, to me, is perfect for drinking after dinner. It’s uncanny how it manages to capture that home-baked, yummy dessert taste. It’s fruity, cosy, delicious and just perfect after a meal. This really does manage to taste like home baked apple goodness.

I’m actually planning on popping into T2 this weekend, and this is definitely on my stocking up list!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Pastries

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

I pulled this one out again today, party because I thought it was amazing last time I tried it, and partly because I’m trying to slim down the selection of samples I keep at work before I leave on Friday…especially those that aren’t resealable, like this one.

Drinking this, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’d potentially buy a bigger box once my challenge is finished and my cupboard is back under control. It’s my idea of a perfect fruit tisane – no hibi, not over-sweet, and flavour accurate. It’s also deliciously dessert-like and just a little bit autumnal, which I also appreciate.

It’s love in a cup!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

Probably my favourite tea, it just tastes like the real thing.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Hazelnut

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 400 ML

I was expecting a lot from this tea, and sadly it didn’t deliver. It smells divine, but that didn’t come through in the tea. Vaguely apple, vaguely cinnamon, but nothing special. I am optimistic that it might perform better as an iced tea – which is what I will likely do with the remainder.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Candy, Cinnamon

An incredibly rich aroma with strong hints of apple, chicory and cinnamon that is remarkably well-reflected in the pastry-like flavour profile – for anyone who enjoys a bit of home-baked goodness :)

Flavors: Apple, Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Hazelnut

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Sipdown. Lol. It’s been three years since I first opened this.

Herbal fruit tea. Tastes like the dessert. Liking the cinnamon. A little tart when brewed for more than a few minutes, but I can see some people liking that.

Flavour didn’t diminish with time, which is rare. Not rebuying, but rating stays the same.

This is such a wonderful warm hug of a dessert tea. A touch of sweetener in the hazelnut brittle but apart from that it’s a tart baked good in liquid form.

Picked today because I still had a sample kicking around from when T2 had run out of stock and samples were all I could get! But it’s back in stock as of a couple of weeks ago so I’ve got a cheeky unopened box at home now too.

Also picked because I forgot to pack any infusers or steepers in my bag today and Apple Crumble’s got big chunks I can filter out with my teeth ;)

__Morgana__

Love the “warm hug” metaphor. I’ve had that feeling from tea before, too.

Memily

Yes! I get it from all those nutty/sweet combo teas, like this and DAVIDsTEA’s Forever Nuts… just super cosy snuggly teas.