Sweet Dreams

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Cornflower Petals, Lavender, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Petals, Rosemary
Apple, Honey, Sweet, Tart
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea Stephens
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 17 oz / 500 ml

2 Images

• “I don’t know about helping you sleep, but this tea is really nice. It’s relaxing and I often turn to it on sleepless nights to calm my anxiety about not being able to sleep, not necessarily to...” Read full tasting note
  • “Oh, damnit. I hate it when a limited edition blend is really good. I’ve been hoarding this in the cupboard since January but when I ran out of Gone Surfing it was time to bust this open and I’m...” Read full tasting note

From T2

Sweet dreams are made of this. Breathe more freely after this tranquil brew, which can wash away even the most chaotic day. Chamomile, apple, silver lime flower and lavender will have you dreaming in no time.

Brew: 1 teaspoon per 250mls, brew 3-5mins at 100 degrees Celsius

Serve: Hot

Ingredients: Chamomile, silver lime flower, apple, blackberry leaves, chicory root, rose petals, lavender, rosemary, pink cornflower, flavour

Enjoy: Perfect on its own

About T2 View company

I don’t know about helping you sleep, but this tea is really nice. It’s relaxing and I often turn to it on sleepless nights to calm my anxiety about not being able to sleep, not necessarily to knock me out, but you know. It’s sweet, in a kind of honey-chamomile way, with a gentle little tartness to round it out, courtesy of the apple pieces, and it is definitely soothing. It’s difficult to make out any other flavours, which is surprising considering the lengthy ingredient list, but it’s a lovely blend nonetheless.

Flavors: Apple, Honey, Sweet, Tart

Oh, damnit.

I hate it when a limited edition blend is really good.

I’ve been hoarding this in the cupboard since January but when I ran out of Gone Surfing it was time to bust this open and I’m reminded of exactly why I snatched it up when I could, because it’s great.

It’s sweet, much sweeter than Gone Surfing, but herbal sweet (NOT licorice root sweet) and still zippy and calming and I’m in love with it.

So annoyed.

Sami Kelsh

Pester them to make it not-limited so it can live in your cupboard forever! Who knows, they might bring it back!

Memily

They only do that rarely :( this one isn’t one I’ve seen much mention of by others on their Facebook page either, so I don’t really have high hopes. Plus it’s been a while since it was even in stock! I don’t mind. I’ll enjoy it while I have it.

jeanette-francis

Sweet Dreams has been a member of T2’s permanent tea range for nearly 8 months now, happy sipping!

Memily

Oh this is amazing news!