Good Morning

Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Last week I celebrated my third anniversary of moving to Tasmania. I celebrated by going to a whisky and sherry tasting event and getting heinously drunk. Oops. The next morning my friends dragged...” Read full tasting note

From T2

When morning breaks and you need to shimmy shake, this day-dawning drop is just what you need for a perky preliminary to a busy day. A beaming coppery black tea blend with a rich medium astringency, this is a tasty wake-up call that you will be happy to welcome every day.

Brew: 1 teaspoon per 200mls. Brew 2 – 4 minutes in water at 100 degrees Celsius.

About T2 View company

1 Tasting Note

The next morning my friends dragged me out to brunch despite my desperately hungover state, and for the first time ever when hungover, I craved sugary, milky black tea. I’ve never wanted tea when hungover before but that morning it was all I wanted (… and lots of bacon). I got it and it did not disappoint. It was so delicious and just what I wanted and needed.

Since then I’ve been on a bit of a sugary, milky black tea bender (not as badly as the night that caused the following day’s craving, a little more drawn out) and this is the beast that’s been in my cupboard and seeing me through this phase. Good job. Hits the spot. What a treat.