Nefertiti

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

1 Tasting Note View all

From Tay Tea

This exotic and luxurious organic black tea blends pomegranate, vanilla, blackberry leaves and calendula petals to create a mellow yet memorable tea experience fit for a Queen!

About Tay Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Cold Brew.

I’m currently sipping on this one right now, while talking to the boyfriend on the phone. He has an important interview later this afternoon – so I’m crossing my fingers for him. I think he’s gonna kill it, but he’s definitely psyching himself out a little bit.

The tea is kind of boring, honestly. It’s very Monk’s blend like, though with a bit more of a bold/vibrant fruit flavour than typically in a Monk’s blend. Very pomegranate/strawberry tasting to me. It also has malty/cocoa undertones from the black tea. Even though there’s no actual cocoa in the blend the intensity of those notes in the black base mixed with the strawberry notes is making me think a little of DAVIDsTEA’s now retired Love Tea #7 blend. So, like a Monk’s Blend/Love tea #7 cross.

It’s not bad. Actually, it’s pretty smooth/refreshing. It’s also just not exciting, either.