Dark Wood, Brown Toast, Malt, Marine, Resin, Bitter, Fishy, Astringent, Smooth, Toast, Wood
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by skibbereen gal

From Taylors of Harrogate

A proper brew. Pure and simple. To give our blend its refreshing flavour, strength and colour we use top quality Assam and African teas. In the tea trade we’re renowned for paying more to get the pick of the crop. Our experts travel the world to find the people who grow the best teas, which we then blend together using our secret recipe to create a traditional, satisfying brew.

Ingredients: Black tea

Brewing Instructions
100°C / 4-5 mins

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

One cup of this in the morning and I’m definitely ready to face the day. Extremely bold, this is not for the faint of heart when it comes to an English Breakfast tea. Brews to a beautiful reddish brown color with a malty aroma and taste. I look forward to my morning cup every day, it hasn’t disappointed me yet.

This has been my go-to tea since I started university two and a half years ago – now my whole family drink it! I’ve only been in Canada a couple of months and was sure I wouldn’t be able to find it, so my parents posted me a package full. This is fantastic when dragging yourself out of bed in the morning – the scent as it brews is therapeutic. I love a full-bodied tea and this is one of the strongest and most delicious I’ve tasted. Perfect with breakfast, and then in the afternoon – especially when you need the energy for studying like I do!

The tea of teas, the finest of brews. Can’t go wrong with a nice strong steep. I normally take mine with a good splash of milk, my first cuppa this morning was straight and black, and bloody good too.
I always make sure there’s a large box of Yorkshire, kept under lock and key, in my drawer at work.

I usually get the loose tea – it’s my ‘working from home’ drinking tea

Even though I have been living in Wales for almost ten years now, I have only bought the Yorkshire Tea yesterday. I like it very much. It has a full taste. I did not know that there was a hard water variety available but in Machynlleth we have soft water. I put the kettle on now for my second cup of today!

Fantastic cuppa! Since moving from the UK to Toronto this is the only thing I ask friends to bring over when they visit. I get worried when I’m down to my last box!

I had a massive cup of this at a friend’s house, and was very impressed. May be better than Tetley!

Yorkshire tea is by far my favorite tea throughout the day and in the morning. It’s a strong and robust tea that is perfect with some milk and a tiny bit of sugar. It’s always a great way to wake up in the morning. The loose leaf is good too.

Also, I applaud Taylors of Harrogate for exceptional customer service. I liked them on facebook just because they had an interesting page and have some nice stuff and on any question I’ve had they’ve responded promptly and were always quite nice.

Overall my favorite. :D Though a bit difficult to find the in the US. :(

Perhaps drinking a lot of strong tea has ruined me, but I find this tea bland in comparison to other cheap-‘n’-cheerful brands such as PG Tips, Tetley, or Red Rose.

Quite frankly there is no greater tea than Yorkshire Tea. An extremely refreshing strong taste and you don’t need to mash the tea for an age.