Brown Toast, Malt, Marine, Resin, Bitter, Fishy, Astringent, Smooth, Toast, Wood
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Almostfrancais

From Taylors of Harrogate

A proper brew. Pure and simple. To give our blend its refreshing flavour, strength and colour we use top quality Assam and African teas. In the tea trade we’re renowned for paying more to get the pick of the crop. Our experts travel the world to find the people who grow the best teas, which we then blend together using our secret recipe to create a traditional, satisfying brew.

Ingredients: Black tea

Brewing Instructions
100°C / 4-5 mins

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

For about a year this has been my go-to black tea, and I’m standing by it strongly still. I drink it almost every morning and never get sick of it.

It is smooth and full-flavored. Careful not to over-steep it. About 4 min seems perfect, then take out the bag. I drink it black. Use water just about to boil. Also, it is key not to use too much water, or else the flavor can be diluted, so if you have a large mug, maybe don’t fill it completely.

Good and strong. Ideal to get you up and going for a hard days work :D

A good strong cup to get the brain turning over as I sit down to formulate discussion posts for class, and wade in on some required reading material (and something to read for fun as a reward!).

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Nice tea for daily breakfast. Not for an fancy afternoon tea.

The best bagged tea. Perfect after coming in from a cold day out.

this is the best bagged tea I have had.. I don’t like sugar but i can see how good this would be with it.. Nice clean tea flavor. A great color when poured.. I would put it up next to most loose leaf teas

Probably my favorite baged tea. It’s so smooth and strong and instantly makes my life and day a little nicer.

This tea is excellent for a cup of builders tea. The first time I made this, I accidentally overstepped it for ten minutes, but a bit of milk and sugar transformed the cup from bitter and unpalatable to a good, strong morning tea.

Amazing cuppa with a splash of whole milk (full fat is the best)

Best black tea I’ve ever had! And the favorite of just about everyone I’ve ever made tea for. Super delicious with a couple spoons full of sugar and whole milk.