Dark Wood, Brown Toast, Malt, Marine, Resin, Bitter, Fishy, Astringent, Smooth, Toast, Wood
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by skibbereen gal

From Taylors of Harrogate

A proper brew. Pure and simple. To give our blend its refreshing flavour, strength and colour we use top quality Assam and African teas. In the tea trade we’re renowned for paying more to get the pick of the crop. Our experts travel the world to find the people who grow the best teas, which we then blend together using our secret recipe to create a traditional, satisfying brew.

Ingredients: Black tea

Brewing Instructions
100°C / 4-5 mins

About Taylors of Harrogate View company

Best black tea I’ve ever had! And the favorite of just about everyone I’ve ever made tea for. Super delicious with a couple spoons full of sugar and whole milk.

Quite simply the best bagged black tea there is. Great for warming you up on a cold winters night!

A good ‘standard’ tea bag that is widely available and a lot better than Tetley or PG Tips.

Nice, strong, can’t taste the Yorkshire much but maybe I’m not looking right :)

The greatest tea out there.

As I suspected with the mug I brewed this morning, this tea needs far less time to steep than the sort of tea I’m used to drinking. Brewing for 3 minutes instead of 4 produced a much more satisfying cup of tea. The first couple of sips tasted a little on the sour side, but after that it was a smooth typical English Breakfast kind of tea. I’m going to keep this set aside for afternoon drinking rather than my first morning cup.

My breakfast tea of choice. Tea bags are generously sized. I’ve never regretted switching from coffee to this breakfast tea.

Only bettered by Yorkshire Gold.

Boiling

Can’t properly start a morning without it.

This is possibly the best everyday tea there is. Nothing beats a good Yorkshire tea!

this is the best tea, for a standard cuppa .. no doubt