Tazo Organic Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Pepper, Cardamom, Organic Black Tea, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Ginger, Star Anise Bits
Cinnamon, Spices, Tea, Anise, Black Pepper, Cardamon, Clove, Cloves, Ginger, Marshmallow
Tea Bag
Medium
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Kolton Lane
Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for this blessing. I love you. I like to drink this tea hot with milk (or almond milk). So really good for your body, mind and soul. This tea makes me feel warm (the...” Read full tasting note
  • “Just picked this up at the store today. Delicious! The aroma hooked me instantly, in spite of the fact that I am battling a bad sinus infection and nothing really smells good at present! Illness...” Read full tasting note
  • “So for this tasting note I am doing a 1 to 5 scale. 1 being horrible and 5 being amazing! I will analyze before and after cupping. Before Cupping: Appearance: Freshly grounded. Clearly brilliant...” Read full tasting note

From Tazo®

A robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, & spices.

About Tazo® View company

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for this blessing.
I love you.

I like to drink this tea hot with milk (or almond milk).
So really good for your body, mind and soul.
This tea makes me feel warm (the cinnamon), happy (the many spices), and energized because of the black tea (caffeine). In short, this tea is one of my favorites to keep in the house. Have a blessed rest of the day in God! Amen, and may He continue to bless you with many more teas of His favorites! :)

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spices, Tea

8 min or more

Just picked this up at the store today. Delicious! The aroma hooked me instantly, in spite of the fact that I am battling a bad sinus infection and nothing really smells good at present! Illness aside, I really savored the taste. The spices were well-balanced. Definitely recommended.

Flavors: Anise, Black Pepper, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove

8 OZ / 236 ML

Before Cupping:
Appearance: Freshly grounded. Clearly brilliant colors no off colors expected. – 5
Aroma: Ginger, Black Teas, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves – 5
Body: No comment – NA
Taste: No comment – NA
Finish: No comment – NA

Overall, before cupping, the tea smells amazing and makes my mouth water. Wonderful aroma of ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and chai tea.

Overall Score BEFORE CUPPING: 10/10 100% A

After Cupping:
Appearance: No defined line, mixing or blending properly with Belgian Rock Sugar, not cloudy, wonderful matly colored tone, caramel brown in color (expected for chai tea) – 5
Aroma: PERFECT! Smells just like before cupping! Yummy! Smells are more defined – 5
Body: Smooth, silky, spicy, wonderful balance! Activated my sweet taste buds as well as my spicy buds. Really spicy and smokey, like many chi teas are, which I love! Can really taste the cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom. – 5
Taste: It’s wonderful. Chai is NOT over powered by the spices. Sweet and spicy. Yummy hint of spices in the after taste. I can definitely taste the cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger. Not so much the pepper though! – 5
Finish: TASTE LINGERS! THANK YOU JESUS! Nice and smooth and leaves me wanting to drink more! Love how I can taste the spices in the after taste that lingers! – 5

Overall after cupping this tea is inviting, malty, smokey, spicy, and warming. It reminds me of Christmas time a lot. Wonderful tea to drink when it’s cold out! Love this tea and highly recommend it! WONDERFUL!

Overall score: 25/25 100% A