Earl Grey

Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Foxface7

From Tazo®

Product description not available yet.

About Tazo® View company

Tea bag, boiling water and about 300 ml.

Dry smell is strong bergamot with little notes of lavender. But it smells quite good. I was afraid that one of that aromas will overpower second one, but it mixes quite good together.

Bit cloudy, red-brown liquor without oil spots. In aroma bit stronger lavender; with citrus notes of bergamot. Smooth taste where are bergamot notes stronger than lavender; but not overpowering the taste. I also think that 5 minutes steeping (as suggested) is bit too much, it become bit bitter for me. Not extra bitter though. Not so much tea taste there.

In conclusion I am rather surprised, because I expected awfully bitter black tea (as I know that from tea bags). But it isn´t and it is rather round and fresh taste. Nice work for tea-bag!

Flavors: Bergamot, Lavender

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 12 OZ / 350 ML

Conference tea – bergamot flavor is pretty nice, but thete is no discernable tea flavor underneath. Better tea than the awake though.

Flavors: Bergamot

I’ve been drinking a ridiculous amount of iced tea blends from bags bought in big-box stores, so its nice to get back to something more “tea-like”, even if it still is bagged.

Flavors: Bergamot, Lavender

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

For a cheap, bagged Earl Grey, this one is in the “not bad at all” range. The bergamot is there, but it’s not too cloying or perfumey. I’d say it’s just right. The tea itself isn’t as strong as I prefer, considering I steeped it for five minutes, but neither is it terribly bitter. I like this brand better than others I have tried and for readily available teas that are probably in your friends’ pantries, this is one I don’t mind drinking. I drank my last cup with a splash of skim milk and no sugar. I usually drink it plain. Hot.

Flavors: Bergamot, Lavender, Orange