Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Cranberry, Fruit Punch, Orange, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Licorice, Orange Zest, Rosehips, Berries, Citrusy, Bitter, Lemon, Sour, Tart, Berry, Fruity, Red Fruits, Spices, Blackberry, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Floral
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda
195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 30 sec 9 g 66 oz / 1945 ml

• “…and for the last of the lemon squares, this mixed w a sachet of Tazo Vanilla rooibos. I was concerned that the sweet/tart flavor was going to be a bit much with the lemon squares which have their...” Read full tasting note
  • “I just needed to stop in and give the “number” a nod and a boost. I had this again at my Auntie’s for Thanksgiving. I first had given it a lower rating based on the fact the resteep is not really...” Read full tasting note
  • “Yet another tea from the GCTTB. Ok this is tart – I think I’ve been craving tart all evening and just not finding it. This is tart tropical fruits. I like it – ok I really like it – or I’m just...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown, 172. Hot, unsweetened hibiscus? No thanks. But cold, lightly sweetened hibiscus (with some spices and a few other fruits that don’t do a ton in this but are slightly there)? Pretty yummy....” Read full tasting note

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

This is my absolute favorite tea. I order it at starbucks every time that i go! The floral notes take over and pair well with the sweetness. If i am going to drink a bagged tea this will always be my choice. The smell from a nice warm cup will definitely put a smile on your face.

This is ok as a cold brew but the hibiscus is a little too strong for my liking. It is drinkable but I won’t be purchasing more

A review of Passion Tea by Tazo

Date: 1/22/2016
Company: Tazo
Tea Name: Passion
Tea Type/Varietal: Herbal
Region: Egypt, Nigeria, US, Chile, China, Turkey, Uzbekistan
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: ecotainer paper cup, 1 tea bag
Plucking Season: no idea what this means
Liquid Color: color of my poop after eating a lot of beets
Leaf Characteristics: mixed herbs

Steepings 1 steep in 8oz of 180 degree water.

Tart, citrus upfront with strong hibiscus. Creamy orange peel with a slight twinge of vanilla follows. Finishes with nutty licorice. Clean aftertaste of tart cranberries and sweet cherries. Pretty, pretty good.

180 °F / 82 °C 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Quite potent! This is a zingy, busy tea that tastes like unsweetened fruit punch with a tart aftertaste. It might be delicious iced.

My first impression while drinking this tea was that it was very tart, but in a good way. I wanted to do little experimenting so i cooled it over ice with a little extra sugar. Id say its a success!

This does not need a five minute steep time.

It’s fruity, it’s tropical, it’s got kick from the hibiscus. And a mouthful like juice. I really liked this one but it was almost too much to handle after half a cup.

No need to double up on teabags for a 16oz mug either.

Hibiscus strikes again. (I should have expected it but this was from a sampler and has been sitting in the back of the tea drawer for a while so I figured I might as well give it a go. Nope. Hibiscus.)

Flavors: Berry, Hibiscus

Still have a whole bunch of this from last summer when I was on a kick of trying to make passion tea lemonade at home. Down to maybe 7 tea bags of the original 16, so getting there.

I don’t drink this hot often, though it is rather nice. Getting a raspberry/blackberry vibe here. There’s cinnamon, but not as intense as in Teavana’s Passion Tango. Supportive role from the lemongrass as well. Quite heavy on the hibiscus, particularly as it cools.

Flavors: Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Raspberry

BACKLOG: Made this on Mother’s day weekend as a lightly sweetened ice tea for my mom and brother during a break from yard work. I enjoyed the tart flavor but it was acidic enough that it gave me instant heartburn. Both my mom and bro added additional sweetener to theirs (agave).

Flavors: Cinnamon, Herbaceous, Hibiscus, Tart

ashmanra

I used to mix this with orange juice, and then it tastes like guava juice to me!

The starbucks iced tea staple! Always much better at the store. No matter how long I steep this tea, it never has the same amazing tart flavour the Starbucks iced teas do. Oh well.