Mt Hood Vanilla #17

Edit tea info Last updated by Erin

From Tea Chai Te

A smooth Ceylon tea naturally infused with vanilla bean, which is known to contain anti-oxidant properties.

About Tea Chai Te View company

Mmmm. The vanilla taste comes through pretty strong, but doesn’t overpower the black tea. It’s super vanilla-y but not too creamy. I think I would enjoy drinking this in the winter because something about the aftertaste makes me think of a gentle snowfall.

Another simple tea – strong, rich vanilla flavor in a delicious black tea base. Although strong, the vanilla isn’t overpowering or sweet. Although Amethyst’s Gold (52Teas) is still occupying the top spot in my list of favorite vanilla black teas, this is a worthy substitute. It’s certainly easier to get my hands on, so I’ll be adding this to my list of teas to repurchase.

Brews up a nice dark amber. Smells strongly of vanilla in the bag, and brews into a nice calm vanilla blanketing a lovely black tea. Simple but very nice.

I absolutely love this tea. The ceylon is pronounced and the vanilla really comes through. It needs nothing, no milk or sugar. A beautiful blend!