Rendezvous

Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

31 Images

From Tea Cozy

Product description not available yet.

About Tea Cozy View company

How is it possible that I’ve been this busy? And yet, here I am, having had an absolutely slammed couple of weeks. I am very fortunate to still be working, and to have so many hobbies that have managed to keep going, but I’m feeling spread a little thin.
My tea cupboard is almost bare. I was doing a huge sipdown, as I was feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of tea I had, but I’ve gone too far. I was starting to feel sad and listless as my cupboard was so pared down. I’m still figuring out what the perfect amount of teas for me is- where I feel comfortable and inspired but also not overwhelmed.
So, I spend yesterday ordering autumnal teas, and also going to the local tea shop (which I have not set foot in since February) to stock up on more autumnal flavors.
I’ve had this before, but I figured why not try again!
Its an earl grey variation, with a little extra fruitiness. Not overwhelming, but solid enough. And it was lovely to sit and drink it this morning, a cup of something I have not had in months and months, and feeling a little bit more relaxed.
Ah, the power of tea.

gmathis

Good to see you!

I am drinking it iced this time. I think it’s even better than hot. I am now out of it and want to run down and buy more but need to be patient.