Maple Sugar

Maple, Maple Syrup, Peppercorn, Creamy, Sugar, Sweet, Almond, Malt, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Cookie
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

From Tea Guys

Discover this rich black tea blend flavored with authentic maple syrup from local New England maple syrup producers. Each cup brings you closer to the landscape of New England and helps supports our local and family run farms. Just enough sweetness to hit the spot. Enjoy it day or night.

Ingredients: black tea, organic black tea, maple brittle, cocoa beans, flavors, pink peppercorn, vanilla, sea salt, citric acid.

About Tea Guys View company

1904 tasting notes

I’m not sure, but I believe I got this tea from LiberTeas – that’s the problem with my Cupboard; I’ve got so many little samply things kicking around that I don’t remember where and who half of them are from.

This was a pretty mild black tea with a delicate touch of chai-like spice. The maple sugar acted as a light sweetener for the tea without making it too cloying, but still keeping its distinctive flavour. Yummy!

LiberTEAS

You probably did. I know that I had some of this at some point… it is a yummy one!

I tried this tea several times and didn’t rate it. I wasn’t on this site as often as I used to be.

This one smells exactly like maple syrup. It is a strong and sweet smell. Reminds me of pancakes. This is perfect for the mornings. The taste is sweet and mild. It is a good tea overall, but I got a strange starch-like taste in the back of my mouth… almost like cardboard. But it was great with sugar and milk. I didn’t taste that strange taste after adding those.

This is a sweet mapley black tea, hmmm impressive! Thank you Rabs for letting me try this one. I don’t think I could drink this often though, just when in the mood for liquid pancakes hehe.

Cofftea

Yeah that’s pretty much when I have it too- except I have it with pancakes rather than instead of lol. It’s also a good tea to make a latTEA with.

As soon as you open the package you are amazed by the real maple aroma coming out at you..and looking at the blend you are impressed by what’s in there, bits of maple sugar, pink peppercorns & nice looking black tea.
It tastes great and has a pleasant real maple flavor with the perfect amount of sweetness & black tea flavor that compliments each other very well.
Perfect by itself, but even more indulgent with some maple agave & soy milk ;)

Usually I have this in the morning and I love it. It’s not overly sweet and I haven’t really understood why so many people describe it that way.

But this morning I could barely finish my little cup. Perhaps the maple chunks are heavy and now that I’m getting more than half way through the canister I’m steeping more into my tea. D’oh, gravity!

Nice maple aroma; good strong tea that held up well with my milk and sugar. Subtle maple undertones, but not a strong maple flavor. A good tea.

My non tea drinking husband liked this one, that says a lot. I am a maple lover, I lived in Vermont for 7 years and even though maple wasn’t like a huge part of my existence there, it’s special to me as a symbol of that time. So I tried this without high hopes and IT’S SO GOOD!!! I love that I can still taste the black tea base but there is totally a mapley warm sweet flavor to this! I imagine this as a latte made with vanilla almond milk and with some sugar on a cold rainy Sunday. Daydreaming…

Flavors: Maple

Here’s Hoping Teabox – Round Six – Tea #26
Upon sipping this, I’m pretty sure this is the same blend as Angry Tea Room’s Maple tea. The pink peppercorn, cocoa nibs, and the maple is a giveaway. But I like this blend! I love seeing all the vanilla bean pieces around the rim of the mug. YUM. More teas need vanilla residue. If this one had more spices, it could almost taste like eggnog. The cocoa nibs don’t make the tea too chocolatey. The peppercorn was actually noticeable the second steep. Two lovely steeps. Points for vanilla that isn’t even in the name!

At first I was a little overwhelmed by the scent of this tea since it reeks of maple syrup, but boy does it have amazing flavor! It’s rich and full bodied in your mouth with a delicious sweetness from the maple sugar pieces. It’s perfect to drink with breakfast in the morning or even as a midnight ‘snack’. Add a little milk to it and you have the perfect mixed black tea!

Flavors: Maple Syrup, Peppercorn

Holidays TTB: First few sips of this are on the boring side. I feel like I’m searching for the flavor. Then a user error (too much sweetener because my dog knocked me) made this taste way to sweet. I am going to leave this one aside and circle back with more leaf.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML