Tart-Tea to the Part-Tea

Fruit Tea
Apple, Black Currants, Cornflower Petals, Currants, Elderberries, Flavors, Hibiscus, Papaya, Raspberries, Strawberry, Sunflowers
Fruit Punch, Hibiscus
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by whosbradpitt
Iced

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Sipsby Advent Calendar. After reading the description I went with a cold brew for this tea and finished the jar over a couple of days. I’m a fan of tart hibiscus, but I wouldn’t even put “tart” in...” Read full tasting note

From Tea Kitten

We’re not kitten when we say that this is the purrfect copycat to fruit punch. Brew it hot and cuddle up with a mug, or brew it cold for a refreshing fruity delight. You gato try this! This tea is caffeine-free.

About Tea Kitten View company

1 Tasting Note

Sipsby Advent Calendar.

I’m a fan of tart hibiscus, but I wouldn’t even put “tart” in the description of this if it weren’t in the title. You do get the hibiscus flavor, and another that I can really only describe as a generic “fruit”. I’d agree with the assessment that it’s a fruit punch copycat; every so often I’d take a sip and feel like I had poured Hawaiian Punch instead. It wasn’t bad, but fruit punch isn’t a favorite of mine, and I wouldn’t go looking for this again.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Hibiscus