Tulsi Orange Cranberry Ginger

Herbal Tea
Ginger, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Tulsi
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Random

• “Interestingly there was something almost “bubblegum” like about this tisane at first taste. However, as it cooled I got more of those basil/tulsi notes that I love so much as well as a sweeter...” Read full tasting note
  • “Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not like. DO NOT LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m familiar with all of the ingredients. I like and recognize them all. Yet this is just foul beyond belief. Well I should take that...” Read full tasting note

From Tea Runners

A caffeine-free tea bursting with a tart and fruity finish, this beautiful herbal blend is a fabulous combination of ginger, rosehips, hibiscus, and orange peel. We love tulsi teas for helping out in our digestion after a big meal, but this artful blend is truly delicious at any point in the day, and equally wonderful iced.

About Tea Runners View company

Interestingly there was something almost “bubblegum” like about this tisane at first taste. However, as it cooled I got more of those basil/tulsi notes that I love so much as well as a sweeter orange with a little bit of a pithy undertone. I personally prefer purple tulsi much more over vana/green tulsi but this was still pretty well balanced with the fruity flavours and I liked that it wasn’t lost/hidden in the blend. Weirdly, I did not get much in the way of ginger and that’s usually a flavour I’m more sensitive to.

I kind of want to cold brew this – it feels like those fruity notes and slight herbaceous quality would work really well that way.

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not like.
DO NOT LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I should take that back. The one ingredient I’m not familiar with is the Tulsi itself. Could that be the source of that overwhelming foulness?

Heading over to Google
“What does tulsi taste like”

Response: “Some types of tulsi may also have a clove-like aroma and spiced flavor”

Oh, my reaction makes sense now. Tossing the rest of this one out.

Shae

I’ve had tulsi teas from Organic India that were horrible, so I always thought I didn’t like tulsi. Then I had the opportunity to try it on its own, and it turns out that I love it. It’s similar to a light black tea. There are different varieties though, and I haven’t tried them all, so perhaps their flavors are vastly different.