Chocolate Delight

Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA
19 oz / 550 ml

• “Day 4 of the advent calender: chocolate teas I added soy milk + a pinch of vanilla sugar to this and steeped it 10 minutes to get an intense chocolate flavour. However I found that even when I...” Read full tasting note
  • “I brewed up a small cup of this and it smelled amazingly chocolatey. Unfortunately, I got caught up with a bunch of things and this was left to cool completely. Cold, it is a bit like dirt tbh so I...” Read full tasting note

From Tealyra

Product description not available yet.

About Tealyra View company

Day 4 of the advent calender: chocolate teas

I added soy milk + a pinch of vanilla sugar to this and steeped it 10 minutes to get an intense chocolate flavour. However I found that even when I steeped it a long time I couldn’t taste any tea flavour or chocolatey notes. I used up my sample (2-3 tsp), but perhaps overnight steeping or without milk would be better for this one.

2 tsp 19 OZ / 550 ML

I brewed up a small cup of this and it smelled amazingly chocolatey. Unfortunately, I got caught up with a bunch of things and this was left to cool completely. Cold, it is a bit like dirt tbh so I will definitely be waiting to rate this for when I try it hot. Thank you Evol Ving Ness for the share though and I look forward to trying this properly because if the smell is any indication, it has potential.

Lexie Aleah

Do you have a microwave? I hate to use it but it can really help even if microwaved for a very short amount of time. I’ve also seen cup reheater’s on Amazon.

VariaTEA

I do but my mugs aren’t usually Microwave Safe and even when they are I just don’t like reheating my tea.

Evol Ving Ness

Another one of those that I haven’t tried yet, so I can’t comment.