Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Natural Lemon Flavor, Natural Lime Flavor, Organic Lemongrass, Valerian Root
Lemon, Mint, Peppermint, Herbs
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

• “So… I used my first Sips By coupon code and got $25 off $50 + free shipping at Teapigs. I couldn’t resist after trying this. It was such a great deal, and enough tea to keep me busy (or asleep) for...” Read full tasting note

From Teapigs

Deep breathing, mindfulness, yoga, “forest bathing” – all great options to calm us down, but if time’s not on your side, this tea is a great shortcut to that feeling of complete calm. Before you throw your phone out of the window, drink this relaxing blend of lemon balm, valerian and chamomile – drunk for centuries for its calming, stress-reducing properties.

About Teapigs View company

So… I used my first Sips By coupon code and got $25 off $50 + free shipping at Teapigs. I couldn’t resist after trying this. It was such a great deal, and enough tea to keep me busy (or asleep) for a long time. And it was so much fun racking up $50 worth of tea.

I chose 2 boxes of this with visions in my head of chilly nights and warm, lemony tea in bed. The only thing I’m disappointed with is the packaging. Once you open the bag the sachets are in, there is no way to re-seal it. So it’s into an old honey jar for these guys.

The remnants of Hurricane Michael are passing over us and it is very warm and rainy, so I made this over ice tonight. It tasted so clean and refreshing. Even cold, the chamomile and lemon balm are still soothing. And of course, you still get the lovely effects of the valerian.

Flavors: Herbs, Lemon

ashmanra

Hope all is well! Michael is approaching us now, and I am SO EXCITED that it is going to be chilly the next few nights! I can’t wait to have some tea and sleep with the window open!

gmathis

Come see us! Temps not expected to climb past 50’s for about a week! Sweater weather!

ashmanra

gmathis: Are those the high temps? Boy oh boy! We will still be in the 70’s for a while but at least the evenings will be cool!

gmathis

Record low predicted for tonight…frost advisory. It was 36 this morning when I headed out.

ashmanra

Oooooo! We are 57F right now with amlow of 41 for tonight! SO EXCITED!!!