Sichuan Black

Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

From Tearunners

This Chinese pure black tea is a strong and hearty cup but has a low astringency, with pleasing notes of golden raisin and dried dates carrying its flavor over to a honeyed jammy finish. Its careful roasting process results in a refined complexity, making this the perfect stand-alone black tea for the true discerning pure tea lover.

About Tearunners View company

Cold Brew

I may have over leafed this. I added some to a jug with another tea, and since this was open, I decided to make a jug of it on its own.

Kind of underwhelming. I mean, it was a bit bitter, and I didn’t really savor the flavor, because I didn’t get much flavor. Maybe this is a tea that does better hot. I did add a bit of sugar, which helped, but I generally prefer to not add sweetener to my iced teas. I know, all y’all from the south just shuddered. LOL But that is just me. Just the right tea can stand on its own.

Sipdown (229)

S is for…Sichuan Black

Thank you Sil for the share!

This tea is an interesting one. Sil found it flavorless but at 4 mins, I am definitely getting a fair bit of flavor. It is smooth and has a fair bit of date notes. Dates, raisins, and a touch of smoke which seems like it shouldn’t be a thing but is.

glad you got more out of it heh

Sipdown! lol you’re welcome variaTEA ;) last of this is over to you. Suggest a longer steep as under 4mins, it was rather flavourless.

VariaTEA