Hazelnut Orange

Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea, Clove, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Safflower
Cake, Hazelnut, Nuts, Orange, Spices, Sweet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Work – 11:00 AM So we’re under a water boil advisory in Austin right now. Because it basically rained all last week and there was a lot of flooding, there’s now a lot more silt and crap in the...” Read full tasting note

From TeaSource

This black tea blend is smooth, creamy, sweet, and nutty with a lovely hint of citrus in the finish. It was created with the winter months in mind; but it’s great any time of the year.

Suggested Steeping Instruction:

Use 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz cup boiling water. Steep 3-5 min.

Ingredients:

black tea, clove, natural & artificial flavor, orange peel, safflower

About TeaSource View company

1 Tasting Note

Work – 11:00 AM

So we’re under a water boil advisory in Austin right now. Because it basically rained all last week and there was a lot of flooding, there’s now a lot more silt and crap in the water that they have to filter out. Because that takes longer, they have to treat the water less in order to be able to produce treated water fast enough. So they advise boiling the water in order to ensure any microorganisms are killed.

So basically, now I have to boil all my water before using it. So it makes my tea-making take a bit longer since I would only use boiling water for herbals, therefore I have to boil the kettle, then let it cool, then heat the water again to the desired temperature. Womp womp…

Anyway, on to the tea. This tea reminds me of orange spice cake! It has a mellow sweet orange flavor along with some equally mellow spicing. I’m not sure if it’s the hazelnut flavor that’s making me think cake or if there are other flavors added. In any case, it’s quite tasty!

Now I want to make an orange spice pound cake with sugary glaze! ;)

Flavors: Cake, Hazelnut, Nuts, Orange, Spices, Sweet