Daddy Cool

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Alex Beauchemin
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 5 g 300 oz / 8872 ml

From TeaTaxi

Dads… and others will love this mixture with soft flavors of fruit and almond.

About TeaTaxi View company

From last week.

I was kind of craving this one all day, and when I got home from work I got to experience different ‘levels’ of satisfaction. The first was grabbing the tin from the shelf and cracking the top open to scoop the leaf – that rush of escaping almond/marzipan aroma was a small level of satisfaction that only served to deepen the cravings. Like when someone is cooking supper and you’re really hungry. The smell of the cooking food is like “Oh, fuck yeah – I’m gonna eat that soon and it smells SO good” but also it just makes you more impatient.

The next level of satisfaction is pouring the boiling water over the tea leaf and having the smell of the steeping tea fill the kitchen. That’s kind of like the moments where your dishing yourself up at the dinner table knowing you’re about to eat right away. The marzipan notes filling my kitchen were delightful! I knew I had made the right choice with the tea selection, and I was ready.

However the biggest level of satisfaction is that first sip where you just cant help but let slip that little “ahhhh” as if to say “yes, everything is perfect now” as your whole body just kind of releases and you slip into bliss. Because you didn’t realize it, but as you were dishing yourself up, your body was tensing in anticipation for what was about to come. Those first bites, or in this case, first sips, are the fucking best.

Flavors: Almond, Honey, Marzipan

Mastress Alita

I know those feels all too well.

I really like this tea. Looks pretty, smells wonderful, and it has a yummy almond flavoring to it.

This tea looks adorable but tastes like marzipan and I am just not a fan of that.

If you like almond extract and rooibos, this is the blend for you. The rooibos base isn’t as noticeable in their other ones, largely due to the strong almond extract note here. There is also supposed to be papaya in here but I’m not getting an inkling of that. There’s no way such a flavour could ever compete with such a strong almond note. Milk brings out a buttery undertone which accompanies the almond. Nice, but still too two-dimensional for my tastes, and this is coming from someone who loves almond.

I feel like I’ve had this several times before, probably because I’ve encountered numerous teas/tisanes with that knock-your-socks-off almond extract flavour. At least this has super cute snowflake sprinkles?

Arby

Have you ever tried African Celebration from Geoffrey’s Trading Company (in Florida)? It is the best rooibos/amaretto/almond flavoured one I have found so far. I highly recommend it.

Fjellrev

Never heard of it but that indeed sounds delicious!

Just my favorite Rooibos!

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 5 g 300 OZ / 8872 ML