Lemon Tulsi Green Tea

Low
Fair Trade, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Sorav Sachdeva

From TeaTreasure

Awake your sense with this transformative blend of lemon Tulsi bursting with fresh lemon and blended with nutrient rich green tea.

HEALTH: Tulsi is disease resistant. It has world’s best anti-bacterial, anti – septic, anti-viral, anti-flu , anti-biotic , anti – inflammatory, and anti-disease properties.

FEEL GOOD: It’s sweet, it’s lemon, and it’s Tulsi. Awake your sense with this transformative blend of lemon Tulsi bursting with fresh lemon hint and blended with nutrient rich green tea.

QUALITY: "Lemon Tulsi is also known as Thai lemon basil as this unique herb is harvested ally with lemon plant that it features a lighy lemon-y note as well as the soothing taste. "

About TeaTreasure View company

A perfect tea after a long tiring day!The refreshing aroma of lemon & benefits of tulsi makes it the best for a long day :) benefits of tulsi does wonders to your body & mind.
the relaxation that it provides you is the best :)

Flavors: Lemon, Lemon Zest, Lemongrass, Tulsi

1 tsp 7 OZ / 200 ML

Tulsi Green Tea is best for this changing weather. It helps you to stay away from cold and flu. Tea treasure teas are naturally taken from their tea gardens and this is why it is the best tea. It does not contains gluten, preservatives or harmful chemicals.
Taste: Sweet hint of tulsi and citrus hint of lemon
Benefits: Anti-bacterial, anti – septic, anti-viral, anti-flu , anti-biotic , anti – inflammatory, and anti-disease properties.
So, grab this packet and stay healthy

190 °F / 87 °C 6 min, 30 sec 2 g 100 OZ / 2957 ML

Lemon Tulsi being the most common green tea flavors , I was looking for a brand which could offer something more and stand out from the rest.
This one from tea treasure is a real blend of some amazing aroma
When I was having it, I knew in my head that I have already identified my favorite flavor.
- This one has a real essence of lemon and tulsi
-If you are the one who is looking for a detox , this one is for you .
- I noticed that it leaves me totally refreshed

Flavors: Lemon, Lemongrass, Tulsi

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 15 sec 2 g 7 OZ / 200 ML

I have a soft spot for lemon teas, so I must say, this zingy tea made plain old tulsi green tea an amazing treat with its punch of freshness. I really enjoyed this tea, and again, I would suggest it for a morning cuppa because not only is green tea healthy, but the aroma and taste of citrus will make you feel fresher and more awake. it’s a win-win situation!

Flavors: Citrus, Citrusy, Green, Herbaceous, Herbs, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Lemongrass

I would say that this is a perfect combo of all the best blends Tulsi, Lemon and Green Leaf Tea. It would effectively help you in getting rid of cold and also help you in strengthening the immunity with the goodness of Lemon and Green Leaf.

Flavors: Lemon, Tulsi

Healthy Herbal Green Tea with soothing mild flavor. Even after brewing it for 5 minutes, it did not tasted bitter, which it usually does in other bigger brands. Its packaging was brilliant.

Flavors: Tulsi

I love everything which has a zest of Lemon in it. The best thing about this brand is that all their products are made up of handpicked tea leaves which makes me fall in love with this brand over and over again. One could identify all the ingredients by just looking at the tea material. I never came across such organically made products before. This tea consists of Green Tea, Lemon Tulsi and Lemongrass all of which are highly nutritious and are known to boost one’s mood. (It was fun to spot all these ingredients when I opened up the tea pack )

I enjoyed this tea because of its unique flavor of Lemon & Tulsi , it’s so refreshing and is a healthier option than normal tea .

Flavors: Lemon

A light and clean citrus fragrance to lift your heart, while the goodness of tulsi and green tea take care of the wellness aspect. This tea is both refreshing and soothing, it’s an excellent choice as morning tea. It elevates my mood too!

Flavors: Lemongrass, Tulsi

185 °F / 85 °C 4 min, 0 sec 2 g 7 OZ / 200 ML

Lemon Tulsi or Thai Lemon is a uniqe fusion of Tulsi and Lemon, which is harvested in such a manner that tulsi itself gives a hint of lemon naturally. It’s sweet, it’s lemony and it’s Tulsi.This transformative blend of lemon tulsi bursting with fresh lemon hint blended with nutrient rich green tea awakens the senses

when I first saw this green tea , I was literally hoping its not like the ones I usually have, which taste bitter and makes drinking green tea a pain.

The name however made me feel at ease, as it had lemon mentioned. Little did I know that it’s a tea made up of three types of Tulsi which are harvested in a manner to give a hint of lemon !

I loved this tea. It didn’t taste bitter at all and it just relaxed my senses. I loved the hint of lemon in the tea which just made it all the more better. The aroma from the tea is quite calming and relaxing.

In short, its a green tea worth buying and indulging in, as it relaxes and calms your body and mind and yes , it has its own benefits towards your health as well.

Flavors: Lemon, Tulsi