Fruit Tea
Citrus, Hibiscus, Orange
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by ArtzGirl8

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea is a tad sour. For those who like sour fruity teas this would probably be good. I think for a white tea though the flavor is a tad strong. I like it, but there is no lingering aftertaste...” Read full tasting note

From Teavana & Starbucks

This is one of my very favorite teas found at Teavana. It was their most sampled tea that they normally featured near the door. It has a gorgeous fruity aroma that immediately draws you in. I love this flavor, but the steeping time is very important. I bought this as a loose leaf and tried to steep this myself back home, and constantly had issues where the orange notes were becoming too sharp and bitter. The reason for this is that the water was boiling too hot and this was causing the tea to steep at a rate that was much too strong, literally scorching the orange and fruits. This is where a really expensive tea boiling machine would come in handy. It really DOES make a huge difference. The tea is so expensive that if this is the type of thing that you are trying to make at home, it would definitely be worth the splurge to get the right equipment to make sure that this tea’s temperature is JUST RIGHT. — It is worth it! I LOVE this TEA!

About Teavana & Starbucks View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea is a tad sour. For those who like sour fruity teas this would probably be good. I think for a white tea though the flavor is a tad strong. I like it, but there is no lingering aftertaste that makes it good to intermittently sip on. The aroma is very citrusy and it does feel refreshing while drinking it. I can’t help but feel there is something very lacking from this tea however. Unfortunately this tea is also expensive due to it being Teavana/Starbucks brand so for me personally, it’s not worth the money to buy again. I would be hesitant in recommending this to someone else.

Flavors: Citrus, Hibiscus, Orange